Cobra isn't for sale, but cash talks???

Intervention302

Established Member
If he's not there, it would be pretty easy to say "he's trying to buy my car, and I need to get a hold of him. Call me at _________________, or can you give me the best number to reach him at?"
I don't think I would give out my father's number if somebody called my place like that... Unless I actually knew about it a bit.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

But I'll. Definitely try it around 530

coposrv

Established Member
No, never. Knowing the origins of +65,000 separates the all-time team from the rookies. I guess knowing of Planter would also separate the two groups, but we will not bring him/her/it into this. I'm sorry that I just did! LOL

Planter was removed from my memory. Thanks for bring it back.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
List of scenarios of how a phone call to the restaurant will go down...

1. "Hi! Is Mr. Mahoney there?"
" No."
"Oh shoot, he told me to give him a ring. Him and his son are trying to purchase a vehicle from me and he told me to give him a call at the restaurant. Do you know what time he'll be in?"
"Yes, he usually stops by around ______."
"Perfect, I'll try him back then."

2. "Hi! Is Mr. Mahoney there?"
" No."
"Oh shoot, he told me to give him a ring. Him and his son are trying to purchase a vehicle from me and he told me to give him a call at the restaurant. Do you know what time he'll be in?"
"No."
"Shoot, I don't want him to think I forgot about him as he was explaining that he's on a quick timeline. What's the best way of getting ahold of him?"
"Probably his cell/email."
"I'm driving right now, can you read it off to me."
"______________".

3. "Hi! Is Mr. Mahoney there?"
" No."
"No."
"Shoot, I don't want him to think I forgot about him as he was explaining that he's on a quick timeline. What's the best way of getting ahold of him?"
"I'm not sure."
"When does he normally come in the restaurant?"
"______________".

coposrv

Established Member
You’re the second DQ owner I know of with a clean built cobra. There’s a guy in Ashland with a procharged yellow 98. The build was done for MMFF magazine forever ago.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Intervention302

Established Member
List of scenarios of how a phone call to the restaurant will go down...

1. "Hi! Is Mr. Mahoney there?"
" No."
"Yes, he usually stops by around ______."
"Perfect, I'll try him back then."

2. "Hi! Is Mr. Mahoney there?"
" No."
"No."
"Probably his cell/email."
"I'm driving right now, can you read it off to me."
"______________".

3. "Hi! Is Mr. Mahoney there?"
" No."
"No."
"I'm not sure."
"When does he normally come in the restaurant?"
"______________".
Well I'll update tonight.

I'd ask again that the restaurant name not be posted. It's not you I worry about, but some lurkers in here just wanting to go leave reviews or prank calls or something to that nature...

Intervention302

Established Member
You’re the second DQ owner I know of with a clean built cobra. There’s a guy in Ashland with a procharged yellow 98. The build was done for MMFF magazine forever ago.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Yeah Nick. He is a cool guy. We talk every now and then.

We go to the same tuner up here

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well I'll update tonight.

I'd ask again that the restaurant name not be posted. It's not you I worry about, but some lurkers in here just wanting to go leave reviews or prank calls or something to that nature...

I deleted it.

Good luck.

Intervention302

Established Member
I deleted it.

Good luck.
We (at DQ) are just getting over a bad prank caller situation.

These kids kept calling and calling for weeks straight asking about horse condoms, or something random or sexual. Always hid their number with an app. I wouldn't wish that on anybody

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

These kids kept calling and calling for weeks straight asking about horse condoms, or something random or sexual. Always hid their number with an app. I wouldn't wish that on anybody

The type of person that would waste their time doing that, is the type of person that would go through this thread and piece together the information you provided and still do it...just saying.

Intervention302

Established Member
The type of person that would waste their time doing that, is the type of person that would go through this thread and piece together the information you provided and still do it...just saying.
That's fair enough to assume. I'll give you that.

I suppose I could have been more careful with what I posted

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It doesn't matter. 99 times out of 100 nothing will come of it.

Now, looking forward to hearing your synopsis of the phone call tonight. Just make sure, if you get a buffer that isn't wanting to let you through, that you make it seem like you feel bad for not getting a hold of the owner.

Intervention302

Established Member
It doesn't matter. 99 times out of 100 nothing will come of it.

Now, looking forward to hearing your synopsis of the phone call tonight. Just make sure, if you get a buffer that isn't wanting to let you through, that you make it seem like you feel bad for not getting a hold of the owner.
I can usually get what I want on the phone more times than not.

Kill them with kindness and you'll get what you're looking for more often than getting mad.

I've been called so many times by people trying to get ahold of my dad at my business, I know what to say

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

Bring back the pecan pie blizzard. I’ll sit here eat it and wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intervention302

Established Member
Bring back the pecan pie blizzard. I’ll sit here eat it and wait.

That blizzard sucked to make.

Honestly just go for Turtle Pecan. It's close enough.

Or ask for Pecans, Caramel, and pie crust pieces (here temporarily for pumpkin pie)

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
That restaurant has been there a LONG time we went there a few times and it seemed to go down hill each time. We have been vacationing up there since the early 2000s, maybe even before that. Love that area

Users who are viewing this thread