Cobra in my driveway!!!!!!!!!!!

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
Finally picked up my car earlier tonight (kind of a horror story but I don't want to get into it). I must say it is sweet. DSG looks better than I had thought, really metallic. First impressions: definitely pulls harder than my Lightning did, the super charger is MUCH quieter then the Lightnings. I can barley hear it. On the Lightning I had a Bassani cat back and the S/C screamed much louder then the exhaust note. The 6-speed is very nice. I seem to have no pull or vibe. The passenger seat does rub against the door panel. Plenty of pics to come tomorrow, it has been raining off and on sense I got the car, and the dealer did a sh!tty job cleaning it. Only mod so far are the Kenny Brown big boy seat rails, yes the drives seat touches the back seat.

skstang

Established Member
Congrats! I would love to see my Mineral Grey parked next to a DSG. I have TO give Kudos to my dealer. She Zaino'd my car on the hottest day of the year.

Jake

Established Member
:beer: Grats!

Yeah DSG is one sweet color, pictures don't do it justice at all.
My dealer did a so-so job on cleaning her up but I did rush him in order to pick it up today and not Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread