Cobra Hats...anyone?

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Anyone interested in a cobra hat? My neighbors son who used to work for this fire foam company helped develop this product and was given these red cobra hats that have the product name on the back of it. They don't look bad to be honest. Red with white lettering. I will post a pic up hopefully before the weekend. I have like 20 or so I think. Was gonna give them out for like $5 if anyone may be interested.

Hope everything is going well with all of you, I haven't posted in here in quite some time. Im about to graduate May 12th and have already put my resume and application in at Boeing-Integrated Defense Systems!!

Here are the pics, there is white trim that goes around the front of the brim and that back of the hat is velcro(sp)

Hat001.gif

Hat002.gif

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

yeah, put up some pics.

don't drink too much the night before walking. I almost missed mine...lol. man, the memories.

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
I've seen the hats and they are nice. They say Feecon in small letters on the back. On the front is a white embroidered snake and the word cobra. The hat is red cloth. They used to be a customer of mine and I got a couple of hats myself.
:beer:

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
10thAnnvCobra said:
I've seen the hats and they are nice. They say Feecon in small letters on the back. On the front is a white embroidered snake and the word cobra. The hat is red cloth. They used to be a customer of mine and I got a couple of hats myself.
:beer:

Awsome...Glad someone can vouch for them!! I'll do my best to post pics tonight. Hopefully I remember how its been a while! I have to take care of my fiance, she has broncotis (sp), very sick...lol. Anyway....Im on it tonight!

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
sounds good Kent. Maybe I can drop one off for you tomorrow? Not like your to far from me. Just asking $5 for them.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread