Cobra Engine Bay Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

2004Droptop

Established Member
IMG_4213.gif

Ratchet

Established Member
Here's a couple updated ones of mine... Just made another battery cover, polished it a bit to see what it would look like on there... have a replica of this one that is going to powder coat tomorrow... then they both go out to get engraved with something. Not sure what yet... maybe just SVT and the car's name. Also, around my head cooling mod all those clamps on the three way looked like ass... so I redid the clamps with some thick heat shrink and redid the hose shroud on a couple hose's up there. I would have posted this in the Post the little touch's thread I thought we had someplace.. but couldn't find it and doing a search yielded nothing for me...lol

NC7.jpg

NC6.jpg

NC4.jpg

boost42

AssKicker
Established Member
Where can I find the blue valve covers and what do they costs? Can't really search on my phone

mach1033

Established Member
This is how it looked like last year.
331403[/ATTACH]"]
Picture009.jpg

This is how it looks like now :nonono:
331405[/ATTACH]"]
Picture004-1.gif

Attachments

• Picture009.jpg
    Picture009.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Picture004-1.gif
    Picture004-1.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 58

Ratchet

Established Member
Where can I find the blue valve covers and what do they costs? Can't really search on my phone
You can find them on aluminator crate motors. Other than that, you would have to get the powder code off someone and get a set powdercoated like lots of other have that like the aluminator look. :beer:

JesseSVTJames

Established Member
I see a couple of you have wrinkle black res tanks. Any tips on doing this? I have the paint and will likely be painting tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread