FOR SALE: Cobra DC Heads for sale

thatglockguy

Established Member
( ALL HAVE BEEN SOLD)
Thanks for the great response everyone here is the best

Hello all,
Sorry I haven't been on the forum since summer I was in a bad accident and it was a long recovery time. I apologize.
I have 4 sets in all DC-9 heads. All have good to excellent cam journals no issues. These are dirty but you are going to build them anyway so pretty don't count. lol.
No broken studs. These head do not have the cams or timing gears and metal parts. The valves, springs, retainers are intact. Those parts are heavy and kicks up the shipping cost. Which is ridiculous nowadays. However if you want the cams I will ship them but the shipping is going to be much more.
They will come with no broken studs, all threads and sparkplug holes chased.
I offer hot tanking for an additional price. I will strip them down to bear nothing to your needs no charge.
I can remove everything but the valve guides.
I have been selling these to local speed shops and I guarantee these heads. If you need additional information about these heads feel free to contact me.
The price is $800 while they last and shipping is paid by buyer. Insurance is a good idea, for I am not responsible for damage during shipping. I can send additional pix in you need them.
These heads only came on 2005 aviators and they are getting scarce. One day they will shoot up like the terminator last year went crazy.
If you want all the parts to the heads that's cool. I remove the cams to verify cam journal integrity. They will be in the box with the heads but if you don't need them I reduces the shipping cost.
If you have any questions message me.
Thanks for looking
Woody
Mesteno Modular Parts
IMG-3010.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1650.JPG
    IMG_1650.JPG
    232.7 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1651.JPG
    IMG_1651.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1652.JPG
    IMG_1652.JPG
    250.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1473.JPG
    IMG_1473.JPG
    252.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1474.JPG
    IMG_1474.JPG
    243.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1475.JPG
    IMG_1475.JPG
    283.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1479.JPG
    IMG_1479.JPG
    250.9 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1480.JPG
    IMG_1480.JPG
    266.1 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1624.JPG
    IMG_1624.JPG
    240.9 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

SvoRob

( ALL HAVE BEEN SOLD)
Thanks for the great response everyone here is the best

Hello all,
Sorry I haven't been on the forum since summer I was in a bad accident and it was a long recovery time. I apologize.
I have 4 sets in all DC-9 heads. All have good to excellent cam journals no issues. These are dirty but you are going to build them anyway so pretty don't count. lol.
No broken studs. These head do not have the cams or timing gears and metal parts. The valves, springs, retainers are intact. Those parts are heavy and kicks up the shipping cost. Which is ridiculous nowadays. However if you want the cams I will ship them but the shipping is going to be much more.
They will come with no broken studs, all threads and sparkplug holes chased.
I offer hot tanking for an additional price. I will strip them down to bear nothing to your needs no charge.
I can remove everything but the valve guides.
I have been selling these to local speed shops and I guarantee these heads. If you need additional information about these heads feel free to contact me.
The price is $800 while they last and shipping is paid by buyer. Insurance is a good idea, for I am not responsible for damage during shipping. I can send additional pix in you need them.
These heads only came on 2005 aviators and they are getting scarce. One day they will shoot up like the terminator last year went crazy.
If you want all the parts to the heads that's cool. I remove the cams to verify cam journal integrity. They will be in the box with the heads but if you don't need them I reduces the shipping cost.
If you have any questions message me.
Thanks for looking
Woody
Mesteno Modular PartsView attachment 1773958
They came in perfect thanks man

Attachments

• 20230112_165733.jpg
    20230112_165733.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 45

Users who are viewing this thread