Cobra Bob's, FAQ gone?

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
The man, the myth, The Legend…@CobraBob!

His webpage was the first one I went to back in 2015 when I finally got my Cobra.

@CobraBob, @MalcolmV8, @04sleeper along with several others on this forum made my long, yet still unfinished repairs to my 04 Cobra easier than it would’ve been prior to their knowledge being posted to the ol’ inter webs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The man, the myth, The Legend…@CobraBob!

His webpage was the first one I went to back in 2015 when I finally got my Cobra.

@CobraBob, @MalcolmV8, @04sleeper along with several others on this forum made my long, yet still unfinished repairs to my 04 Cobra easier than it would’ve been prior to their knowledge being posted to the ol’ inter webs.

How many miles on your Cobra now, Mike? You've done well in those 6 years of ownership.

smokedbystang

Established Member
I've been a member here since June 2002 and only have 470+ posts haha. I have a long way to go to catch up! Been on and off the site with 3 different 03/04s. Good to see you're still here. Not sure anyone knows these cars better than you.
LOL. Well, I've been here for 20 years this Wednesday, and it's become my social media home. I'm here in the morning, sometimes during the day, and usually at night. Let's face it, SVTP is one hell of a place to spend time in.

Sent from my SM-G991U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've been a member here since June 2002 and only have 470+ posts haha. I have a long way to go to catch up! Been on and off the site with 3 different 03/04s. Good to see you're still here. Not sure anyone knows these cars better than you.

Sent from my SM-G991U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Oh, there are lots of folks here who make me pale by comparison. LOL!

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
That is relatively low miles. About the same annual miles I put on my old '03 Cobra.

Yup, and I wouldn’t have been able to put the miles I’ve put on it without the help of people like you and others on this forum. This is the best forum with some really good people who just want to help a guy out.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yep, I saw the order this morning, my friend. Your shifter gasket kit will be mailing out today! Thank you for the order. (y)

Users who are viewing this thread