WANTED: CO Coupe $46000 budget

oneof185

Established Member
Looking for coupe only, mods ok, will travel. Price based on condition, miles etc. I do not want SRA swap, otherwise as stated, mods ok.
Also, must have clean Carfax!

Moderators, I do have another post, which can be deleted please.

mat50ho

Established Member
What exactly are you looking for? Number of owners, miles, mods, etc?

oneof185

Established Member
What exactly are you looking for? Number of owners, miles, mods, etc?
Prefer under 50000 miles, obviously my price would vary based on that. I’m fine with or without mods, except no SRA and no auto swaps. I’m not super concerned about number of owners.

Last edited:

Joeyk86

I have one with 34k miles. Clean title, lots of mods, still has irs. Message me if interested.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not sure if you have Facebook, but this comp orange just got posted a few hours ago,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211121-194804_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211121-194804_Facebook.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 290

WillyB93

Established Member
He has seen that car, that car has a few accidents on the carfax report.

BOTTLEFED5

booost+spray= me
Established Member
Don't know if this one is still available but here you go.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ZiaRunner

Established Member
What is the dollar impact of a minor accident on the value of a terminator?

Just curious… I usually only want clean carfax cars myself.

68gtscode

Established Member
^ I think this is really a personal consideration. If it was very minor and fixed properly, I don’t there would be much impact to the value… certainty much less than the mods and/or miles the OP seems to be open to.

oneof185

Established Member
The problem when it comes to CO though, is everyone wants so much more than other colors besides maybe MC or SB. You can't charge a premium, IMO, for a color but then expect the same premium as one without any kind of accident. I would be more than willing to pay something 'less' if it's minor and fixed correctly etc. But to ask the same $$ amount as one with a clean carfax is just nuts. IF and I say IF, I had to sell someday, i'd lose my shorts in a deal, buying in a market right now where CO might as well be gold and then buying one with an accident reported than every buyer would low ball me on. Buying one with mods you would do anyway and plenty of people want, to me is not the same. I not trying to buy a collector but i am not paying top dollar for one with any accident history. With that said, i know there are plenty that may have the same and it was not reported or show on a carfax, but i can only go by what i see or know.

68gtscode

Established Member
^ I agree that the blemish will impact value, and that one with clean history would be worth more than one without. Just like one with very low miles will be worth more than one with high miles. Mods are slightly different, in that some value mods and some only want completely stock. I don’t mean to argue with you- it’s your money and you need to be happy with the purchase. I will keep an eye out for you!

oneof185

Established Member
^ I agree that the blemish will impact value, and that one with clean history would be worth more than one without. Just like one with very low miles will be worth more than one with high miles. Mods are slightly different, in that some value mods and some only want completely stock. I don’t mean to argue with you- it’s your money and you need to be happy with the purchase. I will keep an eye out for you!
It’s all good, I appreciate the feedback. And thanks!

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
my 1 of 72 original owner vert got kissed on the rear bumper a couple years ago in traffic, and i was sick about it. her insurance company gave me 1400 bucks, just a small fraction of how much it lessened the value now that's it's been "tainted". as mentioned above though, it will probably matter less and less as time goes on.

68gtscode

Established Member
^ I’m not trying to be a jerk, but why did you report it? You should have just had it repaired properly out of pocket and there wouldn’t be any blemish on the cars’s history.

Regardless, I feel something like that would not impact the car’s value very significantly. Certainly much less than a bunch of miles or mods.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
^ I’m not trying to be a jerk, but why did you report it? You should have just had it repaired properly out of pocket and there wouldn’t be any blemish on the cars’s history.

Regardless, I feel something like that would not impact the car’s value very significantly. Certainly much less than a bunch of miles or mods.
i put so many miles on this car (this and my sonic blue coupe are my daily drivers) that like you say this collision is small by comparison. i wouldn't even be surprised if it gets in several more fender benders before i die lol. i doubt if i'll ever sell it.

but if the lady who hit me spoke english instead of chinese we might have been able to work something out

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread