CNL Cold Air Intake - 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L 4V

Evolution

Established Member
Evolution Performance, Inc. **Exclusive** - C&L Performance is proud to announce their ALL NEW air intake upgrade for owners of the 2011 Mustang GT. The original factory assembly on the new "5.0" flows 748 CFM, while the new replacement upgrade from C&L flows 1,096 CFM in a "no tune" required configuration and 1,112 CFM with tuning required.

This means that even without the need for tuning, the C&L upgrade assembly flows over 46% greater than the factory assembly, while still delivering a mass airflow signal to the computer that matches the output of the original assembly.

This is the only system that facilitates the feature of the factory "cold air" induction feed as well as the noise transmission tube, which transmits engine intake sound into the passenger cabin of the vehicle.

Dyno testing is currently underway, and will be posted once comparison tests from multiple vehicles have been performed.

All Pre-Orders on our website, www.evoperform.com will receive Free Shipping!

We expect the Pre-Orders to ship early July, so Pre-Order yours today!

cnl501.jpg

cnl502.jpg

cnl503.jpg

cnl504.jpg

Driver72

Established Member
How is it secured/attached to the intake manifold.
It looks like there is white tape or foam tape or something securing it in.
If so, is that just a prototype way of securing it in and there is a better, and better looking way for the final production versions?

Evolution

Established Member
How is it secured/attached to the intake manifold.
It looks like there is white tape or foam tape or something securing it in.
If so, is that just a prototype way of securing it in and there is a better, and better looking way for the final production versions?

It's connected to the throttle body with a silicone connector.

The piece your referring to is the chrome dress up ring on the engine cover.

apg2369

SNAKE OF ALL TRADES
Established Member
C@L has always had great cai that work ! ....I was just thinking if C@l had the meters painted black or powder coated black I think that really would look OEM !

nocobrafornow

Established Member
as far as pre-ordering, when do you expect to have uning available. reason i ask is if someone oreders the one requiring a tune they won't be able to use it until then. what are your best guesses. thanks

Erick

Established Member
It's interesting how a 16CFM difference requires a tune.
I'd like to see the tune/CAI numbers on this 5.0.

Users who are viewing this thread