CNC Router

7upstang

Established Member
Anyone own or work with CNC routers on a daily basis?

Looking to purchase a CNC machine in the next couple months to manufacture an even better product than we currently are as well as eliminate a few steps. I know I want a 5X10 working area at least, will be doing drilling and cutting of arch shapes.

However, I am overwhelmed to say the least bit. I've spent hours on end trying to figure out which brand to go with and what exactly I do need out the machine. Everyone seems to talk about different build qualities and HP.

Going to start contacting companies soon. Just figured I would ask to see if anyone had recommendations for Brands and Models.

Thanks,
Tyler

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Pay attention to the actual size, weight and temperature variation the machine may require. I have had to do extensive exterior and interior modifications just to place high quality CNC. A rigging company had to place it due to the weight. Also remember that they may require high CFM air that is oil and moisture free. That can be rather expensive and more unplanned power load.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
DMG and Haas are the 2 best from my experience back working in a plastic injection plant that also made injection die molds.

They run for years and years.

Something in the size you're talking about is going to be huge coin.

bullitt2735

Established Member
feel free to pm, I've used them most of them. From the inventables above to machines around 100k Just let me know budget lol

Users who are viewing this thread