Clutch Questions???

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Ok I just had my TOB replaced last week. Eveything felt great with the clutch and tranny for about a day or so. I was told by my service guy that the TOB retainer was not damaged in any way from the bad TOB. NOW,I have a slight vibration in the clutch when it is pressed in lightly about 1/4 an inch or so. Also, somtimes at a stop Ill have the car in first gear with the cluth pedal to the floor and i can feel the gear catching just slightly. Im sick of bringing in the car. This was the first problem with the tranny since I had a new one installed a few months ago. Im about to have a KB put on this week and I want these tranny and clutch issues resolved before then. Im thinking of doing an aftermarket clutch assembly and ect. What type of clutch should I purchase and if I have a aftermarket one installed will it resolve the issues I described earlier. Please help!! Thanks Black03

03CobraCCC

Wheaton Warbird!
Established Member
i got the same problem and my car is completetely stock, i think an aftermarket firewall adjuster and clutch quadrant might solve it......

Users who are viewing this thread