Clutch pedal vibration?

Black2003Cobra

Established Member
I know we're all aware of the vibration in the drive train, (which I also have), but I wondered if any of you other guys have experienced a vibration in the clutch pedal, as well? I notice it in mine, particularily when I push the car hard. When I start out first thing in the morning, it's usually not very noticeable at all. But after I get into it, there is a distinct vibration as you push in/out the clutch pedal. I also wonder if this could be related to the other vibe problem somehow? There is no vibration in the pedal when the car is sitting and in neutral.

:??:

KingKobra

Established Member
I've noticed:

Vibration of my Pedals and mirrors when I pump up da bass on my radio. (no complaint)

Vibration at 80MPH, neutral or in gear.

Transaxle gears are noisy, but I kinda like that.

Otherwise, she's freakin beautiful, so I thank my angels that I didn't have worse problems.

rotorhed

Established Member
I have that vibration in our 01 GT. It's a constant vibration in the pedal while driving.
When you're placing your foot on the pedal to shift you can feel the vibration. I lightly place my foot on the clutch pedal while I'm driving and it's there all the time.

The transmission was pulled at 1,400 miles to replace a leaking rear main seal (installed crooked @ factory) so I don't know if it was messed up during the warranty work.
(This gets traded on our 03 SVT if they ever get around to building it)

Cat Breath

Established Member
The vibration is noticable in my car also. Only when the clutch is ever so slightly depressed though. I've learned to just not rest my foot on it.

Users who are viewing this thread