clutch issue! seems weird

Willmkent

Established Member
Hey guys, so I had the original clutch in this car and then had it replaced at about 41k.... clutch still feels the same but i find it so weird that the grabbing point is all the way at the end of travel of the pedal.

does everyone else clutch grab all the way at the end of the pedal? just seems odd that it could be fully engaged all the way and the end of the travel

Thanks

-Will

JB_2010GT500

Established Member
Hey guys, so I had the original clutch in this car and then had it replaced at about 41k.... clutch still feels the same but i find it so weird that the grabbing point is all the way at the end of travel of the pedal.

does everyone else clutch grab all the way at the end of the pedal? just seems odd that it could be fully engaged all the way and the end of the travel

Thanks

-Will

Mine does that. Always has. Just assumed that was normal. Hasn’t been an issue for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
I kinda wonder same 'cause mine is the same too but I'm on the original clutch though...

But haven't really driven mine yet this year... but then again the other three rides' clutches all feel different when I jump in any of 'em...

JB_2010GT500

Established Member
I should mention I’ve had the same high engagement point with the stock, McLeod street twin, and Centerforce DYAD-DS clutches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Willmkent

Established Member
Ok well that at least makes me feel better, I wanted to make sure that there wasn’t anything further or odd going on with my car, I appreciate the responses!

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The clutch in the 14 grabs high, from threads, all 13/14's do.
The clutch in the 11 engaged about where one would expect it to. After a Spec SS trim install, it grabbed just off the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread