Clutch in on Saturday @ XMP

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods

Hey u know in Long Beach, right around the LGB AirPort there is a sign that says CITY OF LB.

:eek: That made me think of the Vid....we should take a snap shot of it. :D
Bro you're on it! :p

Hey I never said anything about you looking like a Buddist monk :bash: :burn: :eek:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by L.B.
Bro you're on it! :p

Hey I never said anything about you looking like a Buddist monk :bash: :burn: :eek:

:lol1: Thats O.K. cause im sure i can get away with looking like one. But u damn :nonono:

BALDCAM or MUSELNCK take a pic :p

Oh u aint that tall to carry all that weight either :burn:

Cobro

Banned
You guys should go to the saleen show while you're having the clutch done!

Eric did my clutch back in 9/01 , excellent job!

Orange Poison

Established Member
I'll be rollin down there:thumbsup:

After I get done washing the car,i'll jump in shower and I'm off.

I just gotta find the directions to XMP....I know there on here somewhere.

Last edited:

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by L.B.
It's gonna be packed down there ;-) I told Eric he needs to put in a set of mini-bleachers with a view of the work area for days like these :lol1:

Sell tickets, soda, food.
PModdy -- are you the main attraction? ha ha
James l

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:eek: Main attraction? :dw:

Damn James, make me feel like im a freak show or some thing :bash:

:D Dang it PModdy, I just can't say anything right any more.
Must be old age:cryying:

Post lunch nap time now :sleeping: :sleeping:

JW

stang99

Mr PModdy is currently off line. This event has never before happened in the time that he has been posting at SVTPerf. (check his post count for verification). However, his uplink apparently does not work while driving his car. I would have expected that he'd have a computer mod on his Cobra so that his posting would not be interrupted. Perhaps that should be his next mod?
I expect to see him at LACR. Perhaps he will have a mobile laptop with him so that he can respond to your posts from the strip.

Originally posted by jhwalker
:D Dang it PModdy, I just can't say anything right any more.
Must be old age:cryying:

Post lunch nap time now :sleeping: :sleeping:

JW

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
that is pretty damn impressive. 4500 posts in 4 months. and i thought i spent too much time on here...

just called xmp to see if they had some of those good metal exhaust gaskets. :thumbsup: that leak sounds like "the tick". :(

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
i was, but my evening has been reclaimed by my parents. gotta help them paint, move furniture, pack, etc. i'm sure there will be plenty of other lacr opportunities. maybe if i mow their yard for a year they can help pay for my rollbar!:D

Cobro

Banned
Guess I need to be a 03 to get any comment on checking out the saleen show, sorry to intrude :idea:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
no, no need to own an 03 or anything to post here. you don't even need to live in cali. ;-) it's our regional forum and any info in cali is welcome. speaking only for myself, i didn't think i should comment since i don't own a saleen. maybe others thought so as well? :shrug:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
Mr PModdy is currently off line. This event has never before happened in the time that he has been posting at SVTPerf. (check his post count for verification). However, his uplink apparently does not work while driving his car. I would have expected that he'd have a computer mod on his Cobra so that his posting would not be interrupted. Perhaps that should be his next mod?
I expect to see him at LACR. Perhaps he will have a mobile laptop with him so that he can respond to your posts from the strip.

:eek:

P. See if i didnt like u i wouldnt flame ya :burn:

Guess Juan's not ur bitch tonight :shrug: Almost was but u just might of given that one to him ;-)

Hey its like e-mail.....making post are like sending e-mails....but every one else gets to see what ur talking about.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Damn my camera is out of juice & im out of juice :(

Randy.....Happy Birthday again :beer: Thanks for wanting to spend time with us. Next time will have the event closer to ur home.

Tetge......Appreciate ur kind apperance to the track. Had alot of good laughs & learned alot again :D

George....Damn bro :eek: Nice driving dude :thumbsup:

Juan.........U were almost P. Bitch but i guess know ur George's bitch :lol1: But then again so em i. :bash:

Damn i'll post the only pic i took tomorrow :(

jonas

Established Member
spanked all yall :burnout:

nice being able to get the same or simmilar 60's out of my f1's as the nitto guys :)

so what does tetge say when he beats you guys? "you my bitch!" right? I'm gonna remember that if I get a chance to run him in the near future and I will definately be sportin drag radials next time :)

Favorite and cruelest line I heard tonight was when tetge/patrick said to dave to take off his ford t-shirt, hes embarrasing us.:)

The Juan/Patrick grudge is becoming the Juan/George grudge with Patrick buisy talkin smack to poor Dave :nono:

stang99

The night of deletes? Why, whatever are you talking about? I was never a post whore and I never took down all my posts. You must have imagined that. Why would anyone ever do such a thing? I am embarassed that I am over 1.5 posts per day, but, this board is a great source of networking information on events and technical stuff.

Originally posted by jhwalker
Tetge,
I respect anyone who invests the time and energy to post 4500 times.
What was your post count before the famous 'Night of Deletes'?
:nonono:
JW

Users who are viewing this thread