Clutch in on Saturday @ XMP

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
:beer:

Saturday 09/13 my Spec II Clutch will be going in ;-)
I'll be at XMP @ 10am.

Allan, Stop by again on saturday ;-) Sorry i would be at XMP Tomorrow to hang.

Robert, Come on my brotha :beer: Time to put some miles on that poor girl :D

Juan, We got un finished business bra :thumbsup:

Hope i can put in enough miles before Carlsbad :( :shrug:

stang99

The Spec will take some serious miles to break in but you can beat the Hell out of your old clutch Friday night (if Friday night is still on) to attempt to get a good 60' time. Spec says 400 stop and go city miles without any serious loads on the clutch and my experience indicates that it would be a good idea to be easy on the clutch until it seats and acts normally.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Well noted P. :beer:

Yeah im just going to drive her all week next week & thats a good 310miles i can get on her......405FWY so it will be Stop & Go....almost all the way home :( I think i can be happy not going WOT till then.

Yup thats my plan tomorrow. Slip the hell out of it & hope i can at least beat u once if u go :p ;-) Come on P. LACR is not the same with out u there. U presence is always appreciated & u can poke fun at me this time since u feel Juan can take u :D

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:lol: Yeah right :dw: I know he only got u once man.....id say ur schooling him.

:D

Nope. I've never beat him. Hopefully he shows, so I can try yet again. Shifting shouldn't be a problem now.

Dave, I'll be there on Sat. I need Eric to adjust my tips.

stang99

The night I left early, Juan's car was sounding really good and he did run a considerably better time than I was able to. Of course, side by side racing is always different than comparing ET's, but, his car sounds awfully good pulling down the strip. I'd say that there is more there than has been seen so far.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
The night I left early, Juan's car was sounding really good and he did run a considerably better time than I was able to. Of course, side by side racing is always different than comparing ET's, but, his car sounds awfully good pulling down the strip. I'd say that there is more there than has been seen so far.

:D Maybe he will miss a shift again ;-)

Yeah side by side racing is a bit more exciting then racing some one u dont know at all.

:beer:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
i guess eric got called into court to be an expert witness this morning so my appt got moved to tomorrow at 1pm. cool, saved me a trip! :)

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
i guess eric got called into court to be an expert witness this morning so my appt got moved to tomorrow at 1pm. cool, saved me a trip! :)

:eek: Hope that some work doesnt get pushed back till tomorrow :(

Well at least ur getting ur stuff put on..... Pics o.k. Allan :D

Its so strange. We all have the same cars & certain mods are same but i find my self wanting to see pictures :shrug:

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
It's gonna be packed down there ;-) I told Eric he needs to put in a set of mini-bleachers with a view of the work area for days like these :lol1:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
i forget the name of the person that called me but he knew about your clutch tomorrow. ;-) he was like, "you're getting a clutch adjuster, right? not a clutch?" there was also an alignment at 11 so i got put in after that. no big deal, my stuff should be pretty quick. i was gonna see if they could have a look at the prochamber by the stock manifolds. i can swear that i hear an exhaust leak. i bought some replacement manifold studs but i'm too lazy to get under the car again. :D

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
who else is getting stuff done? i know pmoddie's getting the clutch, i'm getting the subs and adjuster, svenum needs his tips aligned... anyone else?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Allan ur work is tomorrow or today?

If the voice sounded like a kid that was Jeramiah & if it sounded more of an Adult / White Dude that was Larry.
:lol:

Yeah they do need some seats for us to sit down on....the show room doesnt have enough space :nonono:

Think im going to order the Battery Relocation Kit tomorrow ;-)

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
my work got rescheduled to tomorrow. i think it was larry i spoke too. i guess i'll bring a folding chair just in case. :)

:lol: LMAO :lol:

Yeah ur feet get tierd a bit.

Cool :D Well that it i guess......just us three :shrug:

I hope Tony shows up :thumbsup:

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
If the voice sounded like a kid that was Jeramiah & if it sounded more of an Adult / White Dude that was Larry.
:lol:
:nonono:
So, P Clutchie...what do white dudes sound like?:dw:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by L.B.
:nonono:
So, P Clutchie...what do white dudes sound like?:dw:

:eek:

Ya know me, damn :bash:

Hey i could of said u looked like a Skin Head u know :shrug:
CAMBALD <<<<< thats the plates u should of had. :burn:

Hey u know in Long Beach, right around the LGB AirPort there is a sign that says CITY OF LB.

:eek: That made me think of the Vid....we should take a snap shot of it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread