clutch cable & quadrant

jvc1990

Established Member
looking for a clutch cable & quadrant . what is the best brand to buy. the car has a ram clutch in it.i have found ford m-7553-d302 & steeda brand cable & quadrant. if anyone knows of anything better let me know .

2000 gt

Established Member
I have the steeda adjustable cable and firewall adjuster. Get yourself a quadrant too. There all pretty good

fastback brian

Established Member
the frpp quad is nice, so is the frpp firewall adjuster, dam near the same as steeda stuff.. any quality name double hook quad and detent firewall adjsut will work great...if you need a new cable stick with the factory ford cable, not frpp, or maximum motorsport sells ford cables, pretty much all otherr cables are of much less quality and seem to bind up...

jacker1991

Established Member
I had the steeda clutch cable, quadrant and firewall adjuster. I'm now running the stock clutch cable and in my opinion is a lot better. If your clutch cable is in good condition, just buy the quadrant and firewall adjuster.

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
Fiore Micro Click Firewall adjuster and Fiore quadrant for me and I have never been happier, best product on the market IMHO. Stock cable is the way to go as well. I have run others and didn't like them (quadrants, Firewall adjusters and cables)

Users who are viewing this thread