Closest Sounding Catbacks to M55

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Since videos really don't do exhaust on these cars any justice, someone please tell me the closest sounding exhaust to FRPP M55 exhaust that can still be purchased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricardo Villa

Established Member
Im in the process of pulling the trigger on a 03 DSG Convertible Cobra getting Full SLP Exhaust. My daily is a 98 GT with 104K runs really good i have Factory Exhaust Manifolds,Pypes High Flow Catted X-pipe, with the LM1's factory catback piping i bilieve 2.25 and i love how the sound of Loudmouth the perfect sweet spot is 2000-2500 RPM sounds like no other. Hopefully this helps online majority vids sound like Crap but in person they sound really good. Idk why but the 2Valves sound really Good. Im really excited to pick up my Cobra

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Im in the process of pulling the trigger on a 03 DSG Convertible Cobra getting Full SLP Exhaust. My daily is a 98 GT with 104K runs really good i have Factory Exhaust Manifolds,Pypes High Flow Catted X-pipe, with the LM1's factory catback piping i bilieve 2.25 and i love how the sound of Loudmouth the perfect sweet spot is 2000-2500 RPM sounds like no other. Hopefully this helps online majority vids sound like Crap but in person they sound really good. Idk why but the 2Valves sound really Good. Im really excited to pick up my Cobra

They do sound good, but man......they are such a turd. Lol. Congrats on getting a Cobra and welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread