• clear

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • smoked

Votes: 50 67.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
I like the level of smoked on those, just can't get around the dish type look in the housing.
Agreed, thats the thing I don't like about those. If anyone has more pics please post!

I kind of like the Blue Oval smoked ones but I just don't want them to be too dark. If people are complaining about poor visibility at night then F*ck that!

deauxt

Established Member
smoked looks better but our lights suck anyways so why would you wanna diminish how much light it puts out by making them darker.
When i look at them for sale they say do not drive at night, has anyone had any problems?
I have black with smoked, and I love em. Cant see shit at night, but it looks good. Go with smoked.

Off topic, what have you guys tieh smoked lights done to improve lighting at night? Are there brighter bulbs we can use, or does it not really matter? I always drive with the fogs on at night because the visibility is so bad.

All of these reasons are why my smoked ones are coming out for some clear ones. The smoked ones do look great, but I honestly can't see crap at night. My stock fogs are brighter than my headlights on high beams...seriously. It's like putting sunglasses on your headlights. I have flashlights that are brighter.:shrug: Again, the smoked ones look good, but I drive quite a bit...with half of that being at night, so light output is important to me. Others may have had better results with them, but my lights at night downright suck. Therefore I'm going with the clear ones again. Although, I see that you don't drive much at night, and that you already got them. They'll look great on your car!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Buy the "Black beauties" Alex.

Doooo eeeeet

:poke:

Last edited by a moderator:

SVTContique

nov07.jpg

OMG that thing is SEX.

Users who are viewing this thread