clear lightbar windscreen (extended version)

black 10th vert

Established Member
I have a brand new, still in the original packaging, clear windscreen made to fit the CDC style lightbars. This was special ordered from the Anchor Room in the extended version for use without a tonneau cover, since the regular version looks too short when you aren't using the Saleen style tonneau.

here is a link to show what it looks like, except the pictures show the tinted one, and the one I am selling was ordered as clear. Please don't ask for pictures, unless you just want to see the box, because I will not unwrap it, because I want it to stay perfect the way it was shipped to me.;-)
Anchor Room

It is a large box, so I will ship via Greyhound to keep the cost down. $225, or B.R.O. shipped. Now $175 shipped!

pm me if interested.

Last edited:

black 10th vert

Established Member
is that the extended version in the pics on their website??

yes, that page I linked has pics of the extended version. The "regular" version is for those running the Saleen style tonneau so that it fits with the "humps". This one looks better on cars with either the soft tonneau, or none at all.;-)

black 10th vert

Established Member
You think this can be tinted after the fact?

Yes, you can tint it with regular window film, however, I went with clear after several recommendations from others who wave used the tinted ones. My first inclination was to go tinted because I have a black car,, and thought it would look cool. What I was told, though, is that the tinted version becomes mirror-like when trying to use your rearview mirror (probably due to the angle, or something). So, I decided that the clear was the better way to go.;-)

Users who are viewing this thread