Cleaning Boss Seats

Biltforspeed351

Not just another Foxbody.
Established Member
I have asked this question on the Boss website and didnt get any answer. What do you Boss owners clean your seats with? Mine arent what I call dirty but just look dingy. Smudges ir residue on them is more like it. Seems like every time I touch them I get something on them. WHat is safe to use on them to clean or shampoo?

Para81

Established Member
I don't know what kind of seats you have but the only thing that touches my seats is Griots interior cleaner and if you have leather Griots Leather care works great on my Porsche seats.

Para81

Established Member
Geezuz this forum is deader than an obese woman on her 3rd heart attack. Someone suggest a good Boss302 forum please....

F.D.Sako

Established Member
I use chemical guys interior cleaner spray. I spray it on the seats, then wipe it down with micro-fiber towels. I also follow with their fabric guard spray, which kind of makes it "waterproof" and dirt resistant.

I use the same products to clean the steering wheel.

Geezuz this forum is deader than an obese woman on her 3rd heart attack. Someone suggest a good Boss302 forum please....

check out BMO!

Last edited:

lpheaven

Established Member
I don't know what kind of seats you have but the only thing that touches my seats is Griots interior cleaner and if you have leather Griots Leather care works great on my Porsche seats.

Also for the steering wheel - this method works, i've used it myself

[video=youtube;fPL0nb0J2Sg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPL0nb0J2Sg[/video]

For my Boss cloth Recaro seats i use the same product.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Also for the steering wheel - this method works, i've used it myself

[video=youtube;fPL0nb0J2Sg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPL0nb0J2Sg[/video]

For my Boss cloth Recaro seats i use the same product.

Thanks for the link. I used this method today as my wheel was funky from the previous owner. It was amazing to see the wheel virtually restored within minutes and also the amount of dirt that came off it!

Users who are viewing this thread