Cleaned the terminator real good for the first time in a long time

JDUB348

Established Member
Figured I'd snap some shots while it's clean. I already know I'll get a 50/50 love/hate on my mach hood but I personally love the looks of it. I did the mach hood to make the car different. I got tired of going to meet ups and seeing clone after clone of my car. So now if any one wants to have what I have they will have to spend atleast a few hundred dollars if not more to get a hood to match lol. Always makes me wonder too why people think it's acceptable to put a cowl hood or a cobra R hood on a terminator, but for some magical reason it's taboo to put a mach hood on it? IMO the mach hood is by far a more attractive hood than a R or cowl hood.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417933370.177458.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417933387.713018.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417933401.359585.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417933416.310646.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417933427.622524.jpg

Last edited:

JDUB348

Established Member
Also before any comment on raising the shaker, there is no possibly way to do it with the way I have attached it and still have it look good. Only way it may look good is if I had a custom fiber glass mounting piece made to hold it up higher. But for now this is the way it looks best. I have it attached to the hood itself so that when the hood is up the shaker goes with it

Mod list of the car for those on tapatalk..

Re manned engine, Billet Flow 2.76 upper / Idlers, Custom catback, MAC Long Tubes, MAC Pro Chamber, Magnaflow Magna Packs, PA performance starter, Canton Road Race Oil Pan, 17x9/10.5" Black Replicas, 275/315 Nitto 555's, Brembo Brakes, Russel Stainless Braided Lines, MGW Orange Handle/Shifter Knob, MM 4PT Roll Bar, MM Strut Tower Brace, MM Sub Frame Connectors, Torque Box Reinforcement Plates, Corbeau LG1's, Corbeau 5 Point Harnesses, EGR Delete, MMR Rear Seat Delete, PPRV Delete, Lethal I/C tank, SRA conversion (31 Spline Mosers, Detroit True Track, FR 3.73's, FR cobra brake bracket kit, FR Diff cover, welded tubes, ARP 3" studs), MM K member, MM coil overs (bilstein), MM pan hard bar, MM caster cambers, MM oil filter relocation kit, MM rear sway bar, Steeda front sway bar, MM HD torque arm, MM steering shaft, MM rear lower control arms, 2 Aeroforce gauges, Innovative wide band, Urethane motor mounts, Hawk Pads (Rear), MM steering rack bushings, MM Firewall adjuster / Quadrant / Cable, Mcleod RXT, Mcleod Fly wheel, MM Adjustable tie rod ends, Tremec 26 spline input

Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
Nothing looks shinier than a perfectly clean black car with no swirls.:thumbsup:

And nothing is harder than keeping it looking that way:whine:

JDUB348

Established Member
Nothing looks shinier than a perfectly clean black car with no swirls.:thumbsup:

And nothing is harder than keeping it looking that way:whine:

Ain't that the truth. I use to clean the car all the time, but the longer I've started to own it the less often it gets cleaned... It's became more of a chore than a love

BladeX10

Established Member
Black looks the best when clean. I'm almost tempted to get another black Mustang because while it was a pain in the ass, It was so rewarding seeing it after it was done.

JpL4K3

Established Member
Did you make this thread to justify why you put a Mach 1 hood on your car? Who gives a shit man?

Interested to know what steps you took in the detailing process.

JDUB348

Established Member
Did you make this thread to justify why you put a Mach 1 hood on your car? Who gives a shit man?

Interested to know what steps you took in the detailing process.

Naw it's just because of the usual comments I get when I do post pictures of it.

All I did was wash it and use the turtle wax black box kit. Actually don't think it's called that any more, but that's what it use to be called

SOVACobra03

I have an addiction......
Established Member
You should be shot for doing that to a terminator.... jk I like the change. Absolutely love those seats and harness bar!!

Dominican_7

Established Member
I am a fan of the Mach 1 hood. Can't do it to my Cobra though. Car looks super clean OP. Here is a picture of my Mach 1 hood on a 2002 GT. I would def look into getting that shaker lifted up some. Sweet looking rides.

B09D9009-EA60-474E-97BB-8F26B8F5A9B1_zpswwqckyuw.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread