CLEAN white 86GT supercharged 351, 5spd w/ cold AC

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Perfect and clean are two different things. Clean doesn't mean it needs a paint job. I know you're jaded by your relationship with Justin, but fact remains he lied about the the condition of the car. He NOW admits the paint is cracked. Strange when I was driving 13hrs one way that was NEVER mentioned. Why is he painting it Silver since it's sooooo "clean"?

Ohhhh noooo, I have a trader rating of 1, you must be a God at 11. Give me a break. Just because I haven't sold anything on here doesn't mean shit. The OP has a better trader rating yet once I posted about my transaction, I received a couple PM's about shady dealings. I guess that trader rating means everything!

So you've "dealt" with the OP. Gee, look it seems we have another "buddy" coming to the rescue. The fact remains the OP admitted the paint is ****ed up, he didn't tell me nor did he list that there were problems. How/Why should I trust that ANYTHING he said from that point on was the truth?

Yeah, the nut hugger crew is in full effect.

Nut hug on!

Ruin his future selling endeavors no, warn people about the car when and if he doesn't post the true and actual condition, your damn right. Maybe you're the type of guy that won't stand up for doing the right thing, but I am.

BTW thanks for coming to the thread over a month later! Keep up the nut hugging!

:thumbsup:

I plan to come into a few of yours too so don't worry, best of luck in your future purchase/sales

Users who are viewing this thread