CLEAN white 86GT supercharged 351, 5spd w/ cold AC

mysticcoupe

Established Member
Sorry you didn't like the car, I described it as I thought it to be. Or as I was told.
I'd offered to help you out with the gas/time.
There is nothing else I can do!

Good luck in your search.

91 trunk

Established Member
Like I said keep the ****ing $205.50 it's not worth knowing you feel better about being too stupid to see a shitty paint job! In fact go to a GOOD body shop and pay them for some lessons on inspecting a car.

How are you going to help with my time? Do you have a time machine? If you do, go back to the day whoever put that shitty paint job on the car and beg them to stop, they ruined a decent car!

Good luck with your seeing eye dog or future scams!

BTW I noticed you didn't post a picture of the stock hood with the crack running down the entire side of the raised center area. If you're really careful though I'm sure you can take a picture at just the right angle so it doesn't show!

Last edited:

mysticcoupe

Established Member
I didn't realize you was up set about the hood thought it was the car. I'm not saying it's not.
Once again I thought it was factory paint other then what I told you.

I didn't scam you, I didn't try to keep your deposit. Your right I would never drive that far to look at any car.

Everyone that has looked at iT (today) didnt even notice it untill I pointed it out.

If I would have known I would have told you.

91 trunk

Established Member
I didn't realize you was up set about the hood thought it was the car. I'm not saying it's not.
Once again I thought it was factory paint other then what I told you.

I didn't scam you, I didn't try to keep your deposit. Your right I would never drive that far to look at any car.

Everyone that has looked at iT (today) didnt even notice it untill I pointed it out.

If I would have known I would have told you.

Wow, you really are just dumb. The stock is just ANOTHER example of how ****ed the paint is.

I had to tell you an hour after I left I hadn't received my refund for the deposit, yet you conveniently were doing it "right now".

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
91 trunk that sucks! This is one of the main reasons I am very hesitant to drive a long distance to look at a used car. Most owners are not as picky as I tell them I am and I have been let down on sveral occasions. The last 4-5 cars I have bought have been new cars to avoid this. I am in the market for a fox soon and was looking at this one, but will probably only go look at cars close to me. Good luck to all the parties in this in making it a better situation.

91 trunk

Established Member
91 trunk, you seem a little mad there. Why can't you just take his word for what he said?

Is there something in the water in Warner Robins or are you just as dumb as him or maybe you're one of his slack jaw buddies? There is no way in hell he didn't see the cracks in the paint. There is no way he couldn't tell the car was painted. I received two PM's from other people telling me he pulled some shady shit with them.

What's done is done, but mark my words, I'll be watching for Justin to post this car for sale again. If the ad doesn't reflect the REAL condition of the car, I will be sure to bring it to everyone's attention. I'm one of the most stand up guys you'll ever met and I hate a scammer. That's what he is!

Jaylen08

Established Member
Well ive never seen the car in person but seeing his previous cars it's hard to believe this one is bad. That's the only thing I'm saying. Nothing against you at all, that's just my input. :shrug:

91 trunk

Established Member
Well ive never seen the car in person but seeing his previous cars it's hard to believe this one is bad. That's the only thing I'm saying. Nothing against you at all, that's just my input. :shrug:

So you haven't seen the car? Do you really think I'd drive 1600 miles round trip just to make up a story about the paint being garbage? He lied about the paint being original. What else is he lying about? Maybe nothing, maybe everything else. I wasn't taking the chance.

sidewayscoupe

Established Member

So what you are saying is that you have nothing to add to this thread.

Mxfrench

Established Member
Is there something in the water in Warner Robins or are you just as dumb as him or maybe you're one of his slack jaw buddies? There is no way in hell he didn't see the cracks in the paint. There is no way he couldn't tell the car was painted. I received two PM's from other people telling me he pulled some shady shit with them.

What's done is done, but mark my words, I'll be watching for Justin to post this car for sale again. If the ad doesn't reflect the REAL condition of the car, I will be sure to bring it to everyone's attention. I'm one of the most stand up guys you'll ever met and I hate a scammer. That's what he is!
Sorry for your issues, but some of the statements about SLACK JAWS I hope you are not implying all of us in GA are Slack Jaws. I live in Columbus and bud if there is a car you ever want looked let me know. But please there are enough stereo typical names that can be throw about.

91 trunk

Established Member
Sorry for your issues, but some of the statements about SLACK JAWS I hope you are not implying all of us in GA are Slack Jaws. I live in Columbus and bud if there is a car you ever want looked let me know. But please there are enough stereo typical names that can be throw about.

Not at all. Because of this ordeal, I've had tons of offers to look at cars if I find one. Offers from here and other sites from a bunch of cool Southern guys. The "slack jaws" I'm talking about are the morons that are trying to defend him or are just to stupid to see what happened.

Thanks for the offer.

Last edited:

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
Very cool offer.

I understand Trunks issue with Mysticcoupe but it isn't fair to all the GOOD people in the south. I travel a lot for work and have met some of the most solid people in GA. It really sucks that one bad apple can ruin things for everyone.

Jaylen08

Established Member
I understand about not taking the chance on car. i can respect that cause of there's a few things there may be more things. sidewayscoupe, youre comment back added just about as much as mine.

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
36 posts deep huh? Not that I am post monster, but SVTP is generally a forum where respect is earned not given with a screen name.

You are barking up the wrong tree if you take mysticcoupes side on this issue.

Just sayin.....

I understand about not taking the chance on car. i can respect that cause of there's a few things there may be more things. sidewayscoupe, youre comment back added just about as much as mine.

Last edited:

stangposse

Established Member
This sucks for everyone. How many miles were on the original paint?

Were the cracks below the clearcoat or could you literally get your fingernail underneath the paint? I'll be honest....I don't know the difference from a shitty respray or an aging 26yr old paint job and I've owned a dozen cars from brand new to 20yrs old.

From the pics the car looks clean. For $9800, it better be. It's tough to tell by pictures. If he told you the paint was perfect, then there is no excuse.

Attached is my 20yr old LX. Looks good in the pics. Its a clean LX too. But guess what....it needs a paint job. Pics can be deceiving. I can send you 20 pics of the car and tell you that its clean and has original paint and when you get here you'd be a little disappointed because the pics make it look new. A white car is even harder to tell.

For a $9800 car so far away...I might have sprung for some kind of 3rd party inspection. Knowing a few parts of the car had been painted, I'd be worried about the panels matching. I've seen cars with obvious mismatched paint while the guy next to me couldn't tell. Its crazy.

Anyway....good luck with your search. :beer:

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
I guess my other issue is that the OP is now keeping the "CLEAN" car to have it repainted silver....that tactic is an admission he misrepresented the car from day one.

Last edited:

cobracrazee

Established Member
Sorry to hear that. Everytime I've made a unseen or not inspected purchase, it was almost always a sham. I went and inspected 2 fox bodied Saleens. Both owners described the cars show quality, went to find out both need paint job and one the interior was do dirty that it needed a reupholstery. I kind of shy away making big dollar purchases such as cars or supercharges. Even from guys on forums. Most people are not honest. Not saying all

91 trunk

Established Member

Sidewayscoupe is my buddy. He is the one that originally sent me the link.

This sucks for everyone. How many miles were on the original paint?

Were the cracks below the clearcoat or could you literally get your fingernail underneath the paint? I'll be honest....I don't know the difference from a shitty respray or an aging 26yr old paint job and I've owned a dozen cars from brand new to 20yrs old.

From the pics the car looks clean. For $9800, it better be. It's tough to tell by pictures. If he told you the paint was perfect, then there is no excuse.

Attached is my 20yr old LX. Looks good in the pics. Its a clean LX too. But guess what....it needs a paint job. Pics can be deceiving. I can send you 20 pics of the car and tell you that its clean and has original paint and when you get here you'd be a little disappointed because the pics make it look new. A white car is even harder to tell.

For a $9800 car so far away...I might have sprung for some kind of 3rd party inspection. Knowing a few parts of the car had been painted, I'd be worried about the panels matching. I've seen cars with obvious mismatched paint while the guy next to me couldn't tell. Its crazy.

Anyway....good luck with your search. :beer:

Yes, you could put your nails into the paint. Look at the picture below, I asked for pictures of bottoms of the door to check for rust, I didn't even notice the cracked paint because I was looking at the door. After I saw the car in person I went back and looked this picture. There is NO WAY he didn't know the paint was cracked. He purposely took pictures of the so you couldn't see the cracks. Trust me, they are there.

Crackingpaintcopy_zps25762171.gif

Users who are viewing this thread