Clean Girlfriend Thread !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perferd

Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
He wouldn't have the sack to say it to her face!

That is exactly what the internet is and people need to learn to get over it. Picking fights talking shiot gets you nowhere but lame asss words on a screen which hurt nobody...Just let it go and nothing would ever come of it...

Pyro

Established Member
Brad said:
Hey Jake I tuned your GF.

jakegirl.jpg

What a tool!

Sorry, SVTchic looks less plastic than Mrs. Airhead (not that J.S. is ugly...just plastic).

I'm sure SVTchic has no problem in her self-esteem. In reality, BRAD just finished "rubbing one out" to that picture because it's the only thing he can get.

SVTchick, YOU'RE A HOTTIE AND YOU KNOW IT! :-D

Pyro

Established Member
blueoval4ever said:
Sorry for the poor quality, here is my wife.
10004841ag.jpg

Nice!! Pretty exotic.

Like my wife :-D but I cant find a recent pic of her.

Chris95SVT

Terminate THIS!
Established Member
Sorry dude, but Jessica Simpson is not ugly. Dumb, but not ugly.

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
Pyro said:
What a tool!

Sorry, SVTchic looks less plastic than Mrs. Airhead (not that J.S. is ugly...just plastic).

I'm sure SVTchic has no problem in her self-esteem. In reality, BRAD just finished "rubbing one out" to that picture because it's the only thing he can get.

SVTchick, YOU'RE A HOTTIE AND YOU KNOW IT! :-D

Thank everyone thats defending me :) But it really doesn't bother me. First off we are online... If he really had something to say to me then he can say it to me and not post it on here. Thats kinda lame... I actally take it as a compliment that he put Jessica Simpson on me.... Shes hott!! hahahaha! :thumbsup: So thank you Brad for making me hott!

Pyro

Established Member
Chris95SVT said:
Sorry dude, but Jessica Simpson is not ugly. Dumb, but not ugly.

That is why I said, "not that she's ugly...just plastic". Of course, that is just my opion. I have to admit, there are moments that I find her very attractive but most of the time she looks too made up. I like brunettes anyway.

dorky LS1 chick

still lurking...
Established Member
SlowSVT95 said:

:rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes

"..everytime i post something or someone makes a post about me you have some stupid comment to make.."

hello pot..this is kettle.. :nonono:

If you don't like me and/or what i have to say - please..do yourself a favor and put me on ignore..simple solution to a simple problem. :thumbsup:

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
dorky LS1 chick said:
:rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes

"..everytime i post something or someone makes a post about me you have some stupid comment to make.."

hello pot..this is kettle.. :nonono:

If you don't like me and/or what i have to say - please..do yourself a favor and put me on ignore..simple solution to a simple problem. :thumbsup:
Who said that was toward you?? I didn't. So do yourself a favor and STFU. Simple solution to a simple problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread