Clean Girlfriend Thread !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
JasonHogan said:
Alright I have not posted any pics in a while and we need some new ones so here we go. Let me know what you think

685681e8.gif

100_0250.gif
I think we need bigger pictures :D

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Send me some bigger ones and I'll resize them, polish the knob, and post them for you.
Fixed that for you. :D

Pyro

Established Member
NYCStangGT said:
I think we need bigger pictures :D

No doubt. I was about to say she's a beauty but to tell you the truth, I can't tell....I'll just give her the benefit of the doubt for now. :rockon:

rust0r

Established Member
Chris95SVT said:
Ok Fine.. I'll bite on this. Sorry I can't post anything too crazy, she would probably kill me. She does it all, rides quads, ownes a Mustang, Used to play Pro Football, and is my fulltime babe. I have to fight over who does more "guy" stuff in the house. :loser:

The girl...

2Fat_City_Cycles_-_Men_s_Expo__03___Mohegan_Sun_016.jpg

funny thing, i was just watching one of your videos earlier today where she leans out of the passenger window as the cam car passes yours, damn shes hot :beer:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
A few things to comment on from the last couple of posts here... No offense or disrespect is meant in any of the below statements. I have yet to see an ugly girl on this thread :thumbsup:

1)
117_1733.JPG

Omar... Don't think we didn't notice... Why does she have hand-cuffs on her belt? :uh oh: :-D :banana: :D :thumbsup:

J/k man :-D

2)
nfldw

Nice looking girl, man :rockon:

3)
s3010201.jpg

I SWEAR that I have seen this girl before. Not sure where though. Good lookin though :-D

4)
2Fat_City_Cycles_-_Men_s_Expo__03___Mohegan_Sun_016.jpg

2model26.jpg

2football2-med.jpg

Based on the pictures above, I have come to the following conclusions. This girl:
- A) looks freakin awesome :uh oh:
- B) is a tomcat in the sack :rockon:
- C) is probably going to make you an awesome wife (because if you don't make this woman your wife, you are a freakin moron)

5)
685681e8.gif

100_0250.gif

From what I can tell, she's pretty hot, but I need a micro-scope. Get the pics re-sized to 800x600 and then re-post em, man :-D

From the looks of it, we all have some damn fine women. :rockon: :thumbsup:

That is all, until I post an innocent pic or two of my fiance later this evening :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Chris95SVT

Terminate THIS!
Established Member
Based on the pictures above, I have come to the following conclusions. This girl:
- A) looks freakin awesome
- B) is a tomcat in the sack
- C) is probably going to make you an awesome wife (because if you don't make this woman your wife, you are a freakin moron)

Hahaha.. Thanks :) We're goin on 4 years now, and you're right about everything you stated. :thumbsup:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Chris95SVT said:
Hahaha.. Thanks :) We're goin on 4 years now, and you're right about everything you stated. :thumbsup:

Hahaha... I guess I have an eye for these sort of things... Congrats :beer:

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
117_1733.JPG

Omar... Don't think we didn't notice... Why does she have hand-cuffs on her belt? :uh oh: :-D :banana: :D :thumbsup:

J/k man :-D

Believe it or not, that's a cop outfit. She was a police officer for Halloween. :) Those are plastic anyways, I only use metal ;)

PiMpOnAnR1

JIBBIES!
Established Member
I cant believe this thread is still going great keep them coming ill take more of my girl i have 1 on my avatar more to come :rockon: :rockon: :pepper: :pop: :thumbsup:

slow2000gt

your neighborhood pimp
Established Member
kaotikdave said:
:pepper: She's a hottie dude, good catch. :pepper: :thumbsup:

Yea, and now she is getting into cars. When i watch car vids online she stops what she is doing to catch a glimpse even though she pretends she is not watching. She use to be one of those girls that didnt know any better and liked the rice scene, but now she admitts to our cars sounding awesome.

Good stuff. :banana:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Chris95SVT said:
Ok Fine.. I'll bite on this. Sorry I can't post anything too crazy, she would probably kill me. She does it all, rides quads, ownes a Mustang, Used to play Pro Football, and is my fulltime babe. I have to fight over who does more "guy" stuff in the house. :loser:

The girl...
1NyVisit01-med.JPG

You are a very lucky guy. You forget to mention that she is also a massage Therapist!! :bash: Lucky bastard!!

Congrats Chris. :thumbsup:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Finally, I have 2 "ok" (her words) pictures of my fiance. So here's two pictures of Kelly.

Let me know what you all think :thumbsup:

Kelly6.gif

Kelly1.gif

Wedding day is May 28th. :rockon:

Last edited:

PiMpOnAnR1

JIBBIES!
Established Member
ok well i dont remember if i put pics here or not cant remember so here are more

colombusday026.gif

Picture052.gif

me.gif

and me

d9c2b2aa.jpg

and last bu tnot least my fav ....

assgrab.gif

:rockon:

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
Finally, I have 2 "ok" (her words) pictures of my fiance. So here's two pictures of Kelly.

Let me know what you all think :thumbsup:

Kelly6.gif

Kelly1.gif

Wedding day is May 28th. :rockon:

Nice catch Sean :thumbsup: I guess I'll be meeting her in another week at the MACA get together :)

I showed you mine now you show me yours. ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread