Clean Girlfriend Thread !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by redaddiction
Lets keep this going.

Agreed. I have contributed no pictures yet, but that's because I haven't yet convinced my girlfriend that taking pictures in a bikini in November is a good idea :-D

I'm workin on it though :thumbsup: :rockon:

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Blk03SVTCobra
Agreed. I have contributed no pictures yet, but that's because I haven't yet convinced my girlfriend that taking pictures in a bikini in November is a good idea :-D

I'm workin on it though :thumbsup: :rockon:

good for her or good for us?

TnPaulMan

Banned
Originally posted by xtremejc
Here is my wife of 10 years !!! She's soooooo good to me...:rockon:

Kathy.jpg

Kathy%20Driving.jpg

Kathy%20%26%20Red%20Cobra.jpg

So what do I have to do to meet a woman like that? How much money do I have to make?

She is just wonderful looking. I guess it is the 10 years part that takes it over the top for me.

Paul

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
WOW... I can't believe this one is back !!!

Originally posted by TnPaulMan
So what do I have to do to meet a woman like that? How much money do I have to make?

She is just wonderful looking. I guess it is the 10 years part that takes it over the top for me.

Paul

Thanks Paul... Honestly is a mix of luck and being in the right place at the right time. I'm certainly not the best looking or richest guy around but I guess I can talk a good game... All jokes aside, money was never the thing for her since I was one broke mofo when we met...

We are both 35 and she looks just as good now as when I meet her when we were 20 (and that's also after having our son !!!)...

:rockon: :beer: :thumbsup:

TnPaulMan

Banned
Re: WOW... I can't believe this one is back !!!

Thanks Paul... Honestly is a mix of luck and being in the right place at the right time. I'm certainly not the best looking or richest guy around but I guess I can talk a good game... All jokes aside, money was never the thing for her since I was one broke mofo when we met...

We are both 35 and she looks just as good now as when I meet her when we were 20 (and that's also after having our son !!!)...

Man, I envy you in the most positive way possible. I think I am moving to Texas after I finnish school.

Paul:beer: :beer:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Paul...

Thanks man !!! There's a large amount of beautiful women here in Texas my friend. You will not have a hard time finding them...

:burnout:

Take care,
JC

Tonka Toy

Established Member
Re: Paul...

Thanks man !!! There's a large amount of beautiful women here in Texas my friend. You will not have a hard time finding them...

:burnout:

Take care,
JC

I was actually in Frisco, TX this summer watching my GFs brother play baseball, and I will have to agree that there were some gorgeous women down there. Can't see the pics but I'm sure they are good.

Originally posted by will.rinehart
You guys all have beautiful girlfriends. I actually came to this site today, because I noticed about 100 hits on my site from here in the last 8 days.

Anyways, here are some pics of my most recent X,

http://www.plateproject.com/Jessica/CRW_3374_RJ.JPG

and

http://www.plateproject.com/Jessica/jess minigolf1.jpg

The pics are huge, so please excuse the links.

Very good looking chick. Is it me or does she seem like the type that can look just as good with no makeup as she can wearing it?

alfman9

You smell smoke?
Established Member

2003 Silver

Banned
Re: WOW... I can't believe this one is back !!!

Being 36 myself & married for 8 yrs. with 3 rugrats..........there is something about a woman that is so much more intriguing & sexy than a 20 something girl. You definitely have a woman....a damn hot one at that!

2003 Silver

Banned
Originally posted by will.rinehart
You guys all have beautiful girlfriends. I actually came to this site today, because I noticed about 100 hits on my site from here in the last 8 days.

Anyways, here are some pics of my most recent X,

http://www.plateproject.com/Jessica/CRW_3374_RJ.JPG

and

http://www.plateproject.com/Jessica/jess minigolf1.jpg

The pics are huge, so please excuse the links.

Dude....are you f**kin nuts!!! Why are the letters "EX" being used.........she is one you marry! I would eat a mile of her shit just to see where it came from!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread