Clean Girlfriend Thread !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Devil Dog
Posting pix of your GF on a car forum is pretty lame.
(Unless the biatch is butt azz naked)
Looks like somebody is pissed that all these guys have very nice looking women and well you...I won't go there. Think before you post dip$hit.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by BillyMac72
im soo glad larry is here to keep naked girls off my computer screen

They're all over the net. NOT ON HERE!:rollseyes
If the rules here don't suit you, there are lots of other sites.

Black03Mach

Smoked Tail Lights
Established Member
Originally posted by ROMM
I am standing back, standing WAY back. I will just sit back and enjoy y'alls pics! Very cute girls so far by the way.

Throw me a PM

oh and here is my g/f

Tabby.jpg

Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
They're all over the net. NOT ON HERE!:rollseyes
If the rules here don't suit you, there are lots of other sites.

You should PM him a few link to those "other sites" from your personal collection LL. :D :D

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Originally posted by redaddiction
Ok it is people like you who get these things shut down. First off i would never post a picture of my gf showing any skin. That kind of stuff first off is for me to see. We are here just showing another part of our life these forums aren't for just cars and we talk about everything we are just a huge group of friends. By showing pictures of ourselves and our girls we get to know each other better which makes it more worth while when talking about cars. Now quit with the stupid comment's you horny teen.

Marc

p.s. dont respond in this thread I would like to keep it going pm me if you have a problem.

What are you like 17 or 18, very well spoken man:beer:

Here's my finance and my baby's mother to be:rockon:

Last edited:

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Originally posted by Devil Dog
Posting pix of your GF on a car forum is pretty lame.
(Unless the biatch is butt azz naked)

Sure I'll post a picture of my girl half naked just so you can wank yourself infront of your computer. I am with Redadiction on this one, those are for me and me alone. I have nothing to prove, because I think my girl is hot, and I know that everyone else does too. I am not insecure enough to post pictures of my lady but ass naked just to gain acceptance from other guys on a car board. Sorry, i'm not bitching at you, but rather making a point that I think needs to be clear before Larry regretfully has to close another one of these threads. By the way, any of you guys that know Larry ought to know that he out of anyone loves pictures of really nice huge-----------edit-------------. So don't tease him, and don't put him in a bind where he has to delete another g/f thread. I enjoy just getting to put faces with names, and also seeing who of us out there is smart enough to make a woman put up with us.

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
Originally posted by BUFFMUSTANG30
What are you like 17 or 18, very well spoken man:beer:
\

Yeah I"m 18 I just think its ridiculous we can't just proudly show off our girls without nudity being involved. Our girls are a big part of our lives just like our cars they support an addiction which is more expensive than any others. :beer:

Astrocoop

Established Member
All you guys are lucky. All the girls are nice. How do you post picks on this sight? There's no attach/browse feature? I'd like to share.

Last edited:

Juiced-03

Established Member
Ya man the server sucks on here, so they had to kill the attachment feature. But you can go to mustangmods.com and host your pics there for free. Then link the images on here!

larryc7777

Established Member
Girlfriend, Wife, Lover, Best Friend

Hard to believe that she still looks this good after putting up with my sh!t for the past 20 years!!

P1010002.JPG

sailboatgirl.jpg

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Thanks LL, I still can't believe it though 7 more months and I am a daddy. :eek: But it will be awesome:beer:

Last edited:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Originally posted by redaddiction
Yeah I"m 18 I just think its ridiculous we can't just proudly show off our girls without nudity being involved. Our girls are a big part of our lives just like our cars they support an addiction which is more expensive than any others. :beer:

Cool, I couldn't agree with you more, my finance wants me to keep my L but with the baby coming and buying a house, I just don't think it would be possible and she keeps coming up with ideas on keeping it, gotta love her. That's another reason to keep her(finance).haha, but seriously she is happy I like to race and work in the garage rather than drink and do drugs which are bad addictions and cheaper than my L and she loves it almost as much as I do:rockon: We should have called this a tribute theard to our women by showing them off tastefully. So far so good, all nice looking ladies. KEEP them coming!!!!
PS oh forget about the ladies that post here, Tribute thread to our lovers, I don't know something like that. Can't leave them out

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Re: Girlfriend, Wife, Lover, Best Friend

Originally posted by larryc7777
Hard to believe that she still looks this good after putting up with my sh!t for the past 20 years!!

QUOTE]

She's beautiful Larry. And she has that "LOOK". ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread