Clean Girlfriend Thread !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
Ok guys Larry said we could try this one more time but lets keep it clean I'll start off again with me and my gf.

293702_20_full.jpg

Here is me getting a lil

293702_21_full.jpg

and of course a lil dancing

293702_22_full.jpg

I know how to make em smile :coolman:

Ok guys show us what you got but please keep it clean or this will get shut down once again.

Marc

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Dude, you put up pics of you and your girlfriend on CarDomain? I wouldn't trust the ricers who are on there. Use photobucket.com instead. :thumbsup:

She's hot! :eek:

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
Originally posted by NYCStangGT
Dude, you put up pics of you and your girlfriend on CarDomain? I wouldn't trust the ricers who are on there. Use photobucket.com instead. :thumbsup:

She's hot! :eek:

Thanks alot man, yeah I am just using my account over there it's easier that away.

The ricers can drool over that and my v-8's it's just one thing they can add to their wish list. :lol:

Juiced-03

Established Member
A few ex's (had to delete the ones I posted earlier due to my free server space):

Keri (had alot of good times with her, she is married with 2 kids now)
keri.jpg

Conni (left) (longest relationship I ever had, lots of drama, current status with her and I is unknown lol. Both of these girls drive 98GT's!)
conni_ash.jpg

Last edited:

ROMM

Established Member
I am standing back, standing WAY back. I will just sit back and enjoy y'alls pics! Very cute girls so far by the way.

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
Originally posted by ROMM
I am standing back, standing WAY back. I will just sit back and enjoy y'alls pics! Very cute girls so far by the way.

You can always pm me youre pics I wont mind looking :D

Juiced-03

Established Member
Originally posted by StlBlack03
:lol:

That is horrible..is that what you called her?

or did you bust out

My little bi-racial sex kitten :-D

Oh no she loved it man!!! She thought it was "cute"!! Her dad was black and her mom white. Awesome parents though, everyone in her family is either a doctor or a nurse. Jescalyn is a pediatric nurse right now. Really an awesome girl, it was kind of odd me being a white guy around her black friends. I dont think they really approved of the fact Jes and I were together. Oh well that was their problem, I loved every minute of Jes
smiliesex.gif

Last edited:

L3thal 324

Established Member
I would put pics up but after hearing some of the coments from some people in the last thread i am just going to watch. lol. so far so good though.

Rwick7

Established Member
Juiced - I went through the same thing, I was just messing with you. It was kinda fun walking through the club with my nubian queen :)

Brantner

Established Member
Here is my Girl Kestle,

Her with her cousin... (she is on the left)
christmas_in_montucky_135.jpg

Her at a track meet (she made nationals for the 400m hurdles.
51401634.jpg

Her with a friend
43224783.jpg

Her with a friend
51417915.jpg

Devil Dog

TOYZ, yeah I got some.
Established Member
Posting pix of your GF on a car forum is pretty lame.
(Unless the biatch is butt azz naked)

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
Originally posted by Devil Dog
Posting pix of your GF on a car forum is pretty lame.
(Unless the biatch is butt azz naked)

Ok it is people like you who get these things shut down. First off i would never post a picture of my gf showing any skin. That kind of stuff first off is for me to see. We are here just showing another part of our life these forums aren't for just cars and we talk about everything we are just a huge group of friends. By showing pictures of ourselves and our girls we get to know each other better which makes it more worth while when talking about cars. Now quit with the stupid comment's you horny teen.

Marc

p.s. dont respond in this thread I would like to keep it going pm me if you have a problem.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced-03
Ok I know some of the pics are small, but I had to make them smaller because my server will only allow under 200kb/pic (hey its free lol). Here are a few of my ex gf's/ "special friends" :D,,,I'll see if I have more:

Ashleigh (my first girlfriend ever. If you notice Jenni below, she was on the right of this pic, I was in the middle! Jenni and Ash are roommates)
ash.jpg

Jenna (lives up the street from me, very hot, and a model too! :D )
jenna.jpg

Jenni (her and Chelsey below were my first 3-some lol)
jenni.jpg

Jescalyn (she was my "Oreo" :) )
jes.jpg

Keri (had alot of good times with her, she is married with 2 kids now)
keri.jpg

Conni (left) (longest relationship I ever had, lots of drama, current status with her and I is unknown lol. Both of these girls drive 98GT's!)
conni_ash.jpg

Chelsey (the girl I am working on right now, she is VERY cute and probably my dream girl. Only problem is she is Ashleigh's best friend :(, and I used to date Ash ^)
chelsey.jpg

I need to find one of Katie and Kristina, you guys will drool over them :uh oh:. What can I say guys, I love sex :lol1:

Dude, your life sounds like a friggin soap opera! Hot chicks though.

Maybe some rules should be outlined instead of people using their judgement, as that did not work the last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread