"Clean air act"

quad

Established Member
Maybe we'll see more of this:

Stuart Alexander (murderer)

At the time leading up to the murders, Alexander posted a sign at the front of the factory stating, "To all of our great customers, the USDA is coming into our plant harassing my employees and me, making it impossible to make our great product. Gee, if all meat plants could be in business for 79 years without one complaint, the meat inspectors would not have jobs. Therefore we are taking legal action against them."

On June 21, 2000, the inspectors, who had expected there to be some difficulty in dealing with Alexander after several past clashes with him, had attempted to contact the San Leandro Police for possible backup after being met by Alexander at the entrance of the factory; the dispatch call had been treated as a routine police call. Still claiming that he was being harassed by the inspectors, Alexander, at the same time attempted to contact the police to report that the inspectors were trespassing. Like the call the inspectors made, it was also treated as low-priority. At the same time, he attempted to catch the inspectors overstepping their bounds by videotaping the visit on the surveillance video camera that he had installed in every room in the factory.

When the inspectors finally entered the premises for their daily inspection, an angered but calm-appearing Alexander would then proceed to retrieve one of his guns from his office drawer, re-enter the lobby room, then shot and killed the two USDA inspectors and a state inspector. U.S. Department of Agriculture inspectors Jean Hillery, 56, and Thomas Quadros, 52, and state Department of Food and Agriculture Inspector William Shaline, 57, were killed. One California State Inspector, Earl Willis, 51, managed to escape into a nearby bank located there on Washington Avenue as a now fuming Alexander chased after him down the block, which was recorded on camcorder by the proprietor of one of the nearby businesses.[5] After Alexander's failed attempt to shoot Willis, he immediately went back to his linguisa factory lobby and emptied three more shots into the heads of the victims, making sure that they were dead. The police would soon finally arrive upon the scene within a few minutes only after someone in the bank notified the police department; they would arrive to see a waiting Alexander standing in front of his factory, admitting to the murders and ready to be taken into custody.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
LOLOLOLOL
Bidens-Boy-Kevin.jpg

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
What a tool. These dipshits never comprehended it was never about Trump the person, it was simply about standing up for America and her jobs. It utterly and completely ****ing baffles them.
I have neighbors like that. Their reason they didn't vote for him, "I just didn't like him." Then I go on with all shit he's actually done for the country, and no rebuttals at all from them, "I just don't like him." Idiots.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
What a tool. These dipshits never comprehended it was never about Trump the person, it was simply about standing up for America and her jobs. It utterly and completely ****ing baffles them.
Very true. And as I see on a Trump flag still flying to this day "No more bullshit".

blk02edge

Established Member
I have neighbors like that. Their reason they didn't vote for him, "I just didn't like him." Then I go on with all shit he's actually done for the country, and no rebuttals at all from them, "I just don't like him." Idiots.
It's quite literally the definition of arguing with a wall.

Yea, Biden is bombing the middle east but at least he didn't say mean things about Mexico

coposrv

Established Member
Civil war count down clock.....

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

coposrv

Established Member
Right. Should be pretty easy to fix a basic X3/X4 SCT though I would think. Computer repair shops I'm thinking. I doubt they'd have a clue what the device even does or that it's illegal lol. If not, some guy in his basement will repair them.

Tuning will move to out of country. My guy is in Venezuela and could give 2 shits about the EPA lol. I do worry if/when he stops tuning though... Just need VMP or somebody to bite the bullet and move to Saudi Arabia or somewhere and setup shop.

Edit: I'm gonna go ahead and get another X3 just for a spare. I know the tunes are based on serial number, but if it's not the motherboard that breaks most anything else should be repairable via another device.

Are you on drugs?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
The people that think this is no worry situation, you're completely incorrect.
Maybe watch the videos out there by the 2 workers from Lund Racing to actually see what is going on?? Maybe,........???
LOL

Is there a 2nd video? I just saw the one from Lund Jr.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Maybe we'll see more of this:

Stuart Alexander (murderer)

At the time leading up to the murders, Alexander posted a sign at the front of the factory stating, "To all of our great customers, the USDA is coming into our plant harassing my employees and me, making it impossible to make our great product. Gee, if all meat plants could be in business for 79 years without one complaint, the meat inspectors would not have jobs. Therefore we are taking legal action against them."

On June 21, 2000, the inspectors, who had expected there to be some difficulty in dealing with Alexander after several past clashes with him, had attempted to contact the San Leandro Police for possible backup after being met by Alexander at the entrance of the factory; the dispatch call had been treated as a routine police call. Still claiming that he was being harassed by the inspectors, Alexander, at the same time attempted to contact the police to report that the inspectors were trespassing. Like the call the inspectors made, it was also treated as low-priority. At the same time, he attempted to catch the inspectors overstepping their bounds by videotaping the visit on the surveillance video camera that he had installed in every room in the factory.

When the inspectors finally entered the premises for their daily inspection, an angered but calm-appearing Alexander would then proceed to retrieve one of his guns from his office drawer, re-enter the lobby room, then shot and killed the two USDA inspectors and a state inspector. U.S. Department of Agriculture inspectors Jean Hillery, 56, and Thomas Quadros, 52, and state Department of Food and Agriculture Inspector William Shaline, 57, were killed. One California State Inspector, Earl Willis, 51, managed to escape into a nearby bank located there on Washington Avenue as a now fuming Alexander chased after him down the block, which was recorded on camcorder by the proprietor of one of the nearby businesses.[5] After Alexander's failed attempt to shoot Willis, he immediately went back to his linguisa factory lobby and emptied three more shots into the heads of the victims, making sure that they were dead. The police would soon finally arrive upon the scene within a few minutes only after someone in the bank notified the police department; they would arrive to see a waiting Alexander standing in front of his factory, admitting to the murders and ready to be taken into custody.

I hate to say it but the government needs to start being afraid of the citizens again. Every time they go to a shop they should ask themselves if it's really worth it.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Lmao at all the dem voters taking heat on fb. But, but, but... Republicans.

Guys we know which party wants to regulate one thing and the one that wants to regulate everything else...

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
So headers, oil catch cans, throttle bodies, air filters, etc. are on the banned list next?

I see tons of exotics on YouTube, mainly So Cal, that run non factory turbo kits, down pipes, headers, electric exhaust cut outs, burble/crackle tunes, etc. is the ban/fine hammer coming for them, and the shops and tuners that sell and produce these items?

What about Harleys and rice rockets with modded/no exhaust systems and tunes? EPA is gonna have a ****ing field day...

Users who are viewing this thread