• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

CIVIL WAR 2 in America - WHO WOULD WIN? In-Depth Analysis

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by quad, Jun 12, 2019.

1. quad

quad Well-Known Member Established Member

2. Revvv

Revvv Infinity Poster Established Member

All common sense if you ask me. I never want to see an American conflict, but if it was to happen the right would quickly put a stop to the left. The right wing conservatives have more than weapons, we have agriculture and the blue collar workers. The military is mostly right winged.

Such a conflict could be shut down by simply surrounding urban areas and restricting any food imports. Game over. They would turn on themselves.

As for people like myself; I enjoy camping. I can deal without electricity. I know how to build a fire and purify water. I don't need a refrigerator or freezer. I know how to smoke, cure, and dehydrate meat if need be. I like to fish. My food supply is good.

If you shut off the food and power to DC, LA, NYC, ATL, etc those cities would implode within a few weeks. Disease would break out, starvation would take place, and no one on the red side would have to do much.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Mojo88, Tob, lOOKnGO and 4 others like this.
  3. Dirks9901

Dirks9901 Paint>Vinyl Premium Member Established Member

I actually watched the whole thing. While most all of it seems plausible, the part I don’t agree with is foreign intervention. I personally think Russia would attack the country as a whole. Jmo.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

black4vcobra and tistan like this.
  4. mysticsvt

mysticsvt southernmustangandford Premium Member Established Member

You should write Disney Movies!

tones_RS3 likes this.
  5. Silverstrike

Silverstrike It's to big to move FAST! Established Member

No any country would just stay back until the dust settled then move in. That is depending just how weak of what remains of the US is. But if it was over in 2 years or less then they probably wouldn't as they would be bogged down in country and not getting any headway.

6. 2KBlackGT

2KBlackGT The Man, Myth, The Legend Established Member

lol, do people actually think something like this would happen?

7. Coiled03

Coiled03 Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member

I mean, it happened once before. Why would you think it's not possible? I'm not saying it's likely, but it's certainly possible, especially considering how politically divided we are, now.

8. PowerWheels

PowerWheels Anti-Bullshit Established Member

Only fools think it can't happen. After all when it happen before everything was in black and white.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

me32 and tt335ci03cobra like this.
  9. Tob

Tob Salut! Staff Member Super Moderator

How would the military turn on the government if the democrats were in control and calling the shots?

me32 and tt335ci03cobra like this.
  10. Revvv

I would have to include a prince and princess in my doomsday scenario. I'm not sure how to fit that in.

11. tt335ci03cobra

tt335ci03cobra Well-Known Member Established Member

I think leaders in military would chose not to be the lefts infantry just as our air force said **** you to Obullshit’s desire to have them be alkaidas airforce.

I stand strong with Flynn and the good guys on that one. I hope our military would largely defect on orders to **** the people

Revvv and HudsonFalcon like this.
  12. tt335ci03cobra

tt335ci03cobra Well-Known Member Established Member

I think the people with work ethic, guns, brains and muscle will corral the left crybaby’s and easily remedy the real issue in a civil war. No more bullshit entitlements. Wipe your own ass and if you can’t, then let’s keep it local to find a community (volunteer) program to help you wipe your ass. There will always be a need for help and community outreach, but this current bullshit of letting 30 year olds live in your basement because the state will take them from you assuming you slapped em in the head at 15 when they got lippy is obviously very flawed

13. Revvv

I'm pretty sure they would.

lOOKnGO and tt335ci03cobra like this.
  14. SID297

SID297 OWNER/ADMIN Staff Member Administrator

The shit will really hit the fan when the dollar collapses and the gov stops sending out checks.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

black4vcobra, gimmie11s, me32 and 3 others like this.
  15. mysticsvt

mysticsvt southernmustangandford Premium Member Established Member

Easy Day....

If you shut off the food and power to DC, LA, NYC, ATL, etc those cities would implode within a few weeks. Disease would break out, starvation would take place, and no one on the red side would have to do much. AND THE RED SIDE LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER...THE END.

;)

Revvv likes this.
  16. EatonEggbeater

EatonEggbeater You tried to rob WHAT? Established Member

If it was another member; they'd both be men.

HudsonFalcon likes this.
  17. buffalosoldier

buffalosoldier Well-Known Member Established Member

The commies wouls swoop in to support and protect the leftests because if they could win they would be able to control them, the right not so easy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

18. quad

quad Well-Known Member Established Member

Which commies? The Chinese or Russians?

I don't see it happening. If the power grid is down they'll be the last ones coming in. I think Russia is more sympathetic towards Nationalists. The world is entering into a big clash between Nationalism and Globalism. Globalism destroys the sovereignty of all Nations. Russia would rather see US Nationalists prevail in a war since Globalism threatens their sovereignty much more than American Nationalism does. They did fine during the height of US Nationalism in the Cold War.

I see Russian and American Nationalists joined together in a fight against Globalism. I want to see Russia, France, Britain etc. preserve their cultures and heritage etc. I have zero interest in Europe becoming Africa 2.0. It would be a huge loss for humanity if that happens.

03Sssnake and BigPoppa like this.
  19. svtfocus2cobra

svtfocus2cobra Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi Established Member

Being prior enlisted, we would turn on the officers and higher in a heartbeat if they tried to give us any orders to turn on Americans. I was with 3/1 which in our history included being deployed to the LA riots. Those Marines obviously went willingly so I do wonder what it would take for them to be fooled into turning on the American populace. Controlling riots is one thing and I think sending them out for riot control is fine as that is something we are trained to do, but if it was the left giving orders to go door to door and arrest or go fight against other Americans I'm confident the enlisted would say "hell no" and would seize control as the lower enlisted are a rowdy and defiant bunch. They woul have to be lied to in order to deploy like that willingly, and even then, after they realized what they were doing they would eventually stop and turn on the commanders.

20. buffalosoldier

buffalosoldier Well-Known Member Established Member

Honestly I don't have the stomach for another war let alone a civil war. I haven't forgotten the last one yet. It's something that stays with you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Revvv likes this.