Chrysler Is American Again!

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
I bought a dodge neon in 2005, I will not buy another dodge, I only bought it cause merc. owned it. I knew standards were raised when mercedes took them over.....I only see a hard downfall now....

ccperales

Established Member
the funny thing is they paid about 7 billion for it, when it was bought by daimler they paid over 30 billion for it years ago.

cobracide

Established Member
ccperales said:
the funny thing is they paid about 7 billion for it, when it was bought by daimler they paid over 30 billion for it years ago.

See what a little German engineering will do for you? Heheh.

redline

Established Member
what they need to do is bring plymouth back. so they bring back the cuda and roadrunner.and introduce some new cars too i think that could equal success.

cobracide

Established Member
redline said:
what they need to do is bring plymouth back. so they bring back the cuda and roadrunner.and introduce some new cars too i think that could equal success.

Not with gas going up like this. Bad timing. They already have the Challenger in the nitch. Don't be silly.

redline

Established Member
yeah the challenger and cuda do look alike .but hey some like the cuda and some like the challenger.
but bottom line its a way to make money.

svtcontour

Established Member
What Chrysler needs to do is bring in a car thats very basic and cheap which is great on gas. They need to sell a ton of these. Didnt the K-car save them a while back? Well they need something like that again. Sure they can have their fast cars too but they need to make a car everyone can afford and cheap to run...

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
yea guys, the neon was replaced by the caliber last year(pretty sure it was last year, might have just been this year though). the caliber is HUGE in comparison, so they totally need a real neon replacement. but im more concerned with ford my self.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
What I've been hearing from auto news is that while they say Chrysler was bringing Benz down it was actually the other way around. Benz was the one that was failing the company.

I think it was the guy from C&D, Cesar or whatever his name is. I like what he has to say, he's a pretty smart guy.

Users who are viewing this thread