Chromes are shipping...

n0xlf

Established Member
Haven't seen much discussion on the chrome wheel situation lately, so I thought I'd throw in my car - Ordered 03/04, shipped 08/14, with chrome wheels...

Dealer says he was scheduled to get it 08/26, but we'll see.. Might be earlier...

Bassani catback and MM subframes are already on the way too :)

SB 03

Established Member
glad to hear it, have fun with the beast, post any problems, hopefully you wont have any, I will be waiting for my beast
:beer:

n0xlf

Established Member
White coupe - Will have the windows tinted right off too, so should look pretty nice, chome wheels and all..I'll be sure to post pics - VIN is 9361...

wuplash

Established Member
that's great news to hear:) maybe i won't need to change to the polished wheels after all to have it hear before the snow starts flying:-D

n0xlf

Established Member
Well, I may have spoke too soon...Talked to my dealer today, who couldn't find the chrome wheels anywhere on the invoice.. He never touched the order, so it looks like Ford took it upon themselves to cancel the chrome wheels automatically...

Called SVT, and they confirmed that Ford was doing that, and that the chrome wheels were still not available...

All that wait, for nothing...

SB 03

Established Member
did you get your car then with the regular rims? or are you still waiting. If so why doesn't ford just ship the cars, and when the chrome wheels come in, ship them to the dealer and have them mounted. What is the big frickin issue with the chrome rims, why cant they get them done??????????:??:

n0xlf

Established Member
Still waiting on the car - VOPC says that it was "released to carrier", and the dealer claims they will have it 08/26..I doubt that it will have chrome wheels on it, but we'll see :)

Users who are viewing this thread