Chrome WHeels

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
SVT has made official a Chrome Wheel replacement program. Any early build customers can purchase chrome wheels for $695, when they become available. There will be a $240 core charge if the customer elects to keep there original wheels also. If you give the wheels back, the core charge will be credited. So 695 + 240 = $935. Credit $240 if you give them back. Handling of this will be announced later. But there will be some type of submission form. Tax will also be charged (if applicable).:thumbsup: :beer:

ObieFox

Established Member
So it sounds like all we will get are the chrome wheels and it will be our responsibility to have the tires swapped over to return the originals?? It would be nice to get a tire and wheel package in the swap.

KO

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Sounds ok, I liked the 695 standalone with no core charge. They should mount and rebal for free. 240 to keep the other wheeels for racing or diff look isn't too bad.

Undy

Established Member
That was a "preliminary" email from corporate Ford. It also says specific details and eligibilty will follow, which tends to make me think they might pick up some/all of the costs of dismounting/mounting and balancing. It also makes me wonder if they're still trying to figure out how to keep people who ordered first run cars that never intended in getting the chrome wheels from "scarfing" up on this deal too????

Users who are viewing this thread