Chris - Do you carry the BFG KDW-2?

Babino

Established Member
Chris - Do you carry the BFG KDW NT?

Hi Chris,

Hi, I'm looking to get the following tires:
(2) - 295/35/18
(2) - 275/35/18

I didn't see these tires on your website, so if you can get them please let me know how much they are. I'm guessing that the 'NT' designator is for the latest generation of the KDW - tirerack uses KDW-2. Also, I hear that these tires are a little high on the road noise, so if there is a similar tire in both performance and cost I would be open to alternatives. Thanks!

Last edited:

Chris@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Yes, we carry these.

Our website only shows what is in stock at that given time.

I am having a problem getting these from BFG as we speak, SVT has 4 sets on order already. I will have a better estimate of ETA this afternoon or tomorrow and will update you then.

Thanks!

Chris@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
No, I am not sure if BFG will include that size in the KDW2.

I will ask the right people and will report back.

Thanks!

joeclams9

Established Member
How do these compare to nitto nt 555r's...also, in reference to bfg, what is their drag radial model? and how does that compare to the nittos.

Thanks

Joe

Chris@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
2 tires for 2 different causes. One is a street tire with rain capabilities, one is the opposite.

The BFG DR is quite a bit stickier and softer than the Nitto. Due to this, it is not as popular because it does not last as long.

TRBO VNM

2 tires for 2 different causes. One is a street tire with rain capabilities, one is the opposite.

The BFG DR is quite a bit stickier and softer than the Nitto. Due to this, it is not as popular because it does not last as long.

but the BFG DR is amazing at the track. I pulled a 1.59 short time and backed it up with a 1.60 and consistent 1.6x times. I have a friend who pulled 1.55 short. nitto is a better DR for the street. I haven't seen anyone pull the same times as the BFG DR's.

I have the KDW NT's(bought from Chris), which are suppose to be the same as the KDW 2's. They are great street tires and even in the rain they perform pretty damn well, but they are not a DR.

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
I'm going to be needing the 275/35-18 and 295/35-18 BFG KDW2s soon as well. Please let me know if you have some in stock.

Thanks,
Blaise

Users who are viewing this thread