Choices

So if I had the opportunity to buy a 2019 GT350R or a 2018 ROUSH Jackhammer each at MSRP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
TF? LOL. Ya, Beta with an R...and previously a HC, a 14 GT500, A 12 Boss, etc. A response fit from a 14 year old troll. Having financial limitations must suck for you. Try more working and less mouthing off. Shouldn't you be looking in the yacht section over at hellcat.org?

Ah yes. .. the classic “I have an R so I’m rich and you are not” response LMFAO! If you only knew....

You are a soy latte drinking buffoon who hates that his car has the power curve of a 2002 Honda S2000 yet has bigger drinking problem than a 1st year sailor.

Why didn’t you go for that GT3 RS that you really wanted Mr rich guy? Oh that’s right... because you couldn’t afford it and went after the “poor mans” version.

Sorry to inform you but Hillary isn’t running in 2020. Spend some time in that custom basement safe space you built and all will be OK.

1FASFKR

Established Member
Ah yes. .. the classic “I have an R so I’m rich and you are not” response LMFAO! If you only knew....

You are a soy latte drinking buffoon who hates that his car has the power curve of a 2002 Honda S2000 yet has bigger drinking problem than a 1st year sailor.

Why didn’t you go for that GT3 RS that you really wanted Mr rich guy? Oh that’s right... because you couldn’t afford it and went after the “poor mans” version.

Sorry to inform you but Hillary isn’t running in 2020. Spend some time in that custom basement safe space you built and all will be OK.

Can't afford the HC or RE either huh? Bitch you're in ****in predicament. All you left with is slingin shit at those who can because, you can't. I'm not rich and I work for my money. What you waiting for? The " Fair Car Regulation Purchase Act" from Beto? That's only gonna cover battery cars.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Can't afford the HC or RE either huh? Bitch you're in ****in predicament. All you left with is slingin shit at those who can because, you can't. I'm not rich and I work for my money. What you waiting for? The " Fair Car Regulation Purchase Act" from Beto? That's only gonna cover battery cars.

Weak. You already used the ghey “you’re broke” approach. 1/10 effort at best.

Good thing for you you’ve come to accept disappointment in life. Your “r” is a perfect example.

Does it bother you that a stock a10 $32k Mustang GT will outrun that turd of yours that you worked so damn hard for?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

1FASFKR

Established Member
Weak. You already used the ghey “you’re broke” approach. 1/10 effort at best.

Good thing for you you’ve come to accept disappointment in life. Your “r” is a perfect example.

Does it bother you that a stock a10 $32k Mustang GT will outrun that turd of yours that you worked so damn hard for?

All I know man is I see you in this section a lot. You want something but you don't have the balls to get it. Sounds like a Beta to me...

FJohnny

Established Member
I'm driving a 1320 R...that's ok with me. LOL. Ya,...and previously a HC, a 14 GT500, A 12 Boss, etc. Having financial limitations must suck for you. Try more working and less mouthing off. Can't afford the HC or RE either huh? Bitch you're in ****in predicament. All you left with is slingin shit at those who can because, you can't.

Automatic loss of argument for blowholing about how rich you are. Standard Internet rules of engagement. Everyone knows that. Rookie mistake.

1FASFKR

Established Member
Automatic loss of argument for blowholing about how rich you are. Standard Internet rules of engagement. Everyone knows that. Rookie mistake.

Geezus, that's a hatchet job of quotes cobbled together incorrectly. When you finger bang gimme11s does she complain about your crooked fingers?

Drewsky65

Established Member
back to the original post..

take the 350. yes the roush are quick, but there labeled as a GT when pulled up in the VIN, hard to get insurance for and finance ( thats not the reason not to get one necessarily but still) the Shelby will hold resale value much better in the short and long term as well as out perform it in every way besides straight line power. better brakes, handling , sound, looks imo. list goes on and on.

Blinkwow74

Established Member
back to the original post..

take the 350. yes the roush are quick, but there labeled as a GT when pulled up in the VIN, hard to get insurance for and finance ( thats not the reason not to get one necessarily but still) the Shelby will hold resale value much better in the short and long term as well as out perform it in every way besides straight line power. better brakes, handling , sound, looks imo. list goes on and on.

Thankyou

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

You can’t correct stupid, Johnny. There’s always second place... and he likes it.

Probably keeps his hair in an unwashed dreadlock mess wrapped in burlap smelling like dirt incense.

He’s been licking windows on the short yellow bus for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.

FJohnny

Established Member
I kinda feel sorry for him. An unprovoked online attack on complete strangers? Very common in people carrying a load of embarrassment and shame around in their real world. It can't be easy living with dirty little secrets and wallowing in self disgust.

Probably best to cut him a little slack.

WVTrakPak

Established Member
Here we go again and it makes me laugh. This truly shows the difference in cars and the difference in Mustangs. You automatic 5.0 that is smoking fast at the drag strip is what some people want and I get it. They win a lot at the strip but for the most part there is always someone there with tons of $ who is faster. Is it fast enough, maybe for some. Who buys an auto anyhow? When looking for a Boxster for the wife she laughed at the thoughts of an auto. She is more driver than half of the guys on here I will promise you. I could never own an automatic performance car and maybe I am just old, but that is me.

Then you have the 350/350R who do not care about being fast in a straight line and it is purely about the drive. The bite, the turn in, the braking, the howl from 4500-8250 are pure joy to a driver. I have to laugh at the Honda comparison because it is liberal democrat exaggeration at its best. Look up the 1/4 time and it surely is not slow. I owned a 700+ hp GT500 and I will tell you that the 350 would lap it in a 30 minute session without some huge changes to the 500. And no....a PP2 is not close.

OP, if you get the second paragraph then get a 350. If you like horsepower, holding your foot to the floor and going in a straight line for a few seconds, the whine of a blower and looking good at the cruse in, don't buy a 350.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Here we go again and it makes me laugh. This truly shows the difference in cars and the difference in Mustangs. You automatic 5.0 that is smoking fast at the drag strip is what some people want and I get it. They win a lot at the strip but for the most part there is always someone there with tons of $ who is faster. Is it fast enough, maybe for some. Who buys an auto anyhow? When looking for a Boxster for the wife she laughed at the thoughts of an auto. She is more driver than half of the guys on here I will promise you. I could never own an automatic performance car and maybe I am just old, but that is me.

Then you have the 350/350R who do not care about being fast in a straight line and it is purely about the drive. The bite, the turn in, the braking, the howl from 4500-8250 are pure joy to a driver. I have to laugh at the Honda comparison because it is liberal democrat exaggeration at its best. Look up the 1/4 time and it surely is not slow. I owned a 700+ hp GT500 and I will tell you that the 350 would lap it in a 30 minute session without some huge changes to the 500. And no....a PP2 is not close.

OP, if you get the second paragraph then get a 350. If you like horsepower, holding your foot to the floor and going in a straight line for a few seconds, the whine of a blower and looking good at the cruse in, don't buy a 350.

No argument from me. And I acknowledged the fact that the 350 cars are track focused.

The guy flipped out like a Hillary voter on election night when I said the 350 is not a top performer in the 1/4. He doesn’t like facts I suppose.

Guarantee he’s NEVER had the car on a road course and never will.

In fact, MOST 350 owners never will.

WVTrakPak

Established Member
Just quit comparing it to a Honda and we are OK!! You do enjoy making fun of these cars. I really enjoy making fun of anyone who buys and automatic!

When I went out to Utah for the Ford Performance school so many of the people in my group had fewer than 200 miles and some had never revved the thing at all. These things need to be driven and twisted!! I don't have a ton of miles on mine yet, but enough to track and I have plans for 4 days and 3 different tracks this year.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Just quit comparing it to a Honda and we are OK!! You do enjoy making fun of these cars. I really enjoy making fun of anyone who buys and automatic!

When I went out to Utah for the Ford Performance school so many of the people in my group had fewer than 200 miles and some had never revved the thing at all. These things need to be driven and twisted!! I don't have a ton of miles on mine yet, but enough to track and I have plans for 4 days and 3 different tracks this year.

I’m a manual guy at heart and there is no denying a manual is more satisfying to drive.

Problem is, modern autos are faster on every type of track (hence the switch to DCT for 2020 gt500) and eventually the only reason to drive a manual will be because it’s enjoyable.

Drewsky65

Established Member
I’m a manual guy at heart and there is no denying a manual is more satisfying to drive.

Problem is, modern autos are faster on every type of track (hence the switch to DCT for 2020 gt500) and eventually the only reason to drive a manual will be because it’s enjoyable.

pretty much already the case. but still manual>auto

i dont think the mustang 10 speed will out perform the tremek on track but other auto's for sure. like this new dual clutch in the 500 coming out or something coming out of a porshe

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
pretty much already the case. but still manual>auto

i dont think the mustang 10 speed will out perform the tremek on track but other auto's for sure. like this new dual clutch in the 500 coming out or something coming out of a porshe

Doubtful. Rumor is the ZL1 lLE is getting the 10r80 and if/when it does, it will make the beating it puts on the gt350 cars even uglier; for cheaper.

Also what autos will outperform the 10 speed versus the TREMEC on track?

Drewsky65

Established Member

as i said "the list goes on and on" i forgot to mention quite possibly the biggest difference. the transmission. it is leaps and bounds over the Chinese made gearbox going into the Gt's... roush mustangs.

the only roush i have been in love with and still love to this day is the 05-09 427R. that car still looks great and believe it or not out performed the gt500 counterpart of its time.

on a side note, you don't really need an R to be better than the new roush. i see in previous post you were looking for something rare and different, maybe the R is for you. i thought it was for me to before i bought one then realized for my driving habits and what i am going to use it for it was actually less car than the non R 350. so i went that route instead and am happy with the 350

WVTrakPak

Established Member
I currently own a 2011 ROUSH and dealers have to use black book because of the non inclusion in blue book.

I am not sure how far you are from Capital Ford in Rocky Mount but they are very good at trading in Roush cars. I am in WV and deal with them so I am sure you are closer than me. Call and talk to Will. You will like him.

Users who are viewing this thread