Chickened out

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
Well yesturday going home from Palmdale a black GTI reved next to with his blowoff valve going off too. He wanted to go off on his third rev :shrug: and we went off. (We are driving on the 2 freeway) I take off in third and at the end of 4th I was about 3 cars in front. I didnt slow down untill he did. He stayed behind for a bit and then waved bye. No later that 1 minute later a black g35 was passing through traffic to try to catch up and I was game for it so I slowed down to 55mph. When he was getting closer (he got there pretty quick) all I heard was the loud supercharger from his engine. When I heard that I went :eek: :uh oh: and got off the next exit saying sorry so I chickened out. I new he was going to rape me if I went for it. :bash: :burn: :nonono:
I am dissapointed also. :(

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
Lets just say I am not too proud of myself also. The minute I got off the exit I was banging my head on the steering wheel. Will see next time. I wont disapoint next time.

BayareaSS

Established Member
Wow i cant believe you pulled off the highway! I Know i would of been pissed if i was that g35 because he just watched you race the gti. You can't win them all so dont try to only race cars that you know you can beat. I like racing cars that i know might beat me. It feels better when you win

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
Well first off I am gay for doing that but I have been beatin before. I dont just race small imports that I know will not do much. But I will admit I became a biatch. lol. Just to share how my dumb thinking got to me.

ls1dave

Established Member
Not sure what you are so scared of. I was racing through some canyons and a pair of 350Zs came up on my. one was whining. that guy hung with me on the straight aways (didnt pull) but on the curves he inched away. I then realized that my car was maxing at 115, but didnt notice until later that i was doing that because i left it in 3rd. ROFL

go for it, a boosted VQ35 isnt anything to worry about. they cant take much boost.

Users who are viewing this thread