Chicanes 03 rear bumper templet

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
yes u can have a center exhaust with the irs, beleave me some have the center exhaust on cobras.

Last edited:

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
heres a pic of the tips
mpe-35121_w.jpg
2.25 inlet 4.0 outlet 7.5 inches long

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
yes u can have a center exhaust with the irs, beleave me some have the center exhaust on cobras.

How is that impossible man? Post pics. If you fabricate a center exhaust it will hang WAY below the rear bumper.

Last edited:

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
well the tips are in , just waiting on the templet and this baby will done by the weekend i hope. pics to come...

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
i can see what your saying , but it will be done. and u will see pics from all angles .heres the pic of the chicane car. do u think he would make something like this and have the pipes showing , notttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
6401194025_large.jpg

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
I love the Saleens with CME, I cant wait to see it actually. I even like the SLP CME on Crapmaro's!

bubbrubb

How is that impossible man? Post pics. If you fabricate a center exhaust it will hang WAY below the rear bumper.

I feel like to do it the center exhaust will bend back inwards 90*, rather than come out the stock exhaust location, then bend again 90* to exit in the center.

Also, 95poontang fell hook line and sinker for just the tip :read:

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
I feel like to do it the center exhaust will bend back inwards 90*, rather than come out the stock exhaust location, then bend again 90* to exit in the center.

you nailed that right on the head man^^^^^^^^^ its not rocket science , lol

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
thank u thank u thank u, ive been looking for a pic like that for days. awesome man. if ya lived near me id buy ya a couple of beers and shots for that pic , lol thanks agaian for the pic..

Last edited:

steeda21

Mr. T
Established Member
id like to see a picture of a actual cobra not a fobra with a sra like the last picture.

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member

I see what you're saying. I'm wondering if there is enough clearance to actually do that. The center exhaust both aftermarket and factory for the Saleens are designed for a solid rear axle. :beer:

you nailed that right on the head man^^^^^^^^^ its not rocket science , lol

Oh, it's rocket science alright. You may need an air-scoop on your head for adequate airflow to your brain to get this to work. :)

id like to see a picture of a actual cobra not a fobra with a sra like the last picture.

Yes, that's alllllll I'm saying. Lets see a pic of this on an IRS equipped Cobra. I want to see how they routed the exhaust, and if they used 2 1/2inch or 3inch pipping with enough clearance. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread