CHICAGOLAND COBRA 03 MEETING

Jpatte

Established Member
CHICAGOLAND COBRA 03 MEETING

The meeting will be this Saturday March 15 in Mokena IL. It’s located about 35 miles SW of Chicago. The weather is going to be very warm, upper 50's to lower 60's with the sun shining. Everybody is welcome, so get that snake out of the garage and head on over. We will meet @ 10:00 a.m., coffee and doughnuts will be served.

Date: Saturday March 15, 03
9145 104th ave
Mokena, IL
Time: 10:00a.m.

You can email me @ [email protected] or PM me with any questions or concerns.

Please reply so I can get a head count.

Thanks

John Patterson

2003 Cobra
Mineral Grey
Convert.

hj16

Established Member
I'll try to make it, but I dont know for certain. It all depends on how late I stay out the night before. And, I might not go if I think all I'm gonna do is catch sh!t about my age (only reason I dont like meeting people)

But, If I can put that aside I'll show up. What time are you going to be staying there till? Just in case I dont wake up bright and early :)

Jpatte

Established Member
Chicagoland Meeting

My brother owns a new building in Mokena that he runs his drywall business out of (Bill's Drywall). The parking lot is paved and is big enough to hold 50 fifty cars or so. (Its very nice) He gave me permission to use the lot and one section of the building that has a bathroom in it. I will supply the coffee and doughnuts and maybe a few door prizes. I am thinking about meeting at 10 o'clock this Saturday. Talk for about 1 1/2 hours then do a small rally afterwards. I think that it would be sharp to see couple of dozen of cobras running around.

John Patterson
03 Cobra convet.

hj16

Established Member
How old are you? I may not go for the same reason.
I'm 18! It'd be cool if you showed up! I'd have someone to relate to. And I've been wanting to feel the difference with a 2.93 compared to stock.

No offense Jpatte, and I guess I'll get my lazy ass out of bed Sat.

Last edited:

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
I don't understand what age has to do with it? If you own a Cobra, you own a Cobra...
The more diverse the group the better. More points of view on everything.
Hope to see others Saturday, if I can make it.

I have to get the car back together first! :bash:

John, I sent you an e-mail about Saturday.

Dana

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
I'd love to go, but they are just building my sonic blue 03 this week with the chromies! Woohoo! If I showed up in a Saturn I'd feel out of place .. lol

Mike

dmreitz

Established Member
Lansing, IL (Chi. Suburb on Indiana border)
Originally posted by ChicagoMike
I'd love to go, but they are just building my sonic blue 03 this week with the chromies! Woohoo! If I showed up in a Saturn I'd feel out of place .. lol

Mike

Don't feel out of place... you've got one on order... that's cool. It'd be a chance to meet other Cobra owners and check out the cars. You'll have yours at the next meeting!

Jpatte

Established Member
Chicagoland Cobra Meeting

To All,

So far we have about 15 snakes coming on saturday. The more cars we have the better. The weather is also cooperating, the forcast is high of 64 degree with sunny skies. When I get some time, I will post directions.

John Patterson

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
TAL and John,
I'm working on it. I had the Cobra running last night, now all I have to do is put everything back together. Depending on how satisfied I am with the results, will determine what happens Saturday. I was originally planning on riding down to Indy, until this meet came up, which may have actually been a blessing in disguise. It will definitely need a shakedown cruise before any long trip. A tow from Mokena beats the hell out of one from Indy.

Right now I still need the Nitrous Controller from mjchip, but I can go without that for the time being. And the 50# injectors will wait untill after the cruise or until I get the controller.
And I still gotta sent the T/B back to Doug. Next week. HA! HA!

Dana

uvbnbit

Established Member
Another Snake Meeting On Sat...

There is a chapter meeting of SVTOA at Packey Web Ford on Sat. At 10:00 as well. I am not trying to take anyone away from the Mokena meeting, but if that is too far maybe this one is closer. I belive the town is Glen Ellyn/Wheaton. It is on Roosevelt Road:-D

Users who are viewing this thread