Chicago Mike

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Here's the pics of the Cobra I was telling you about in the radar thread. Sorry it took so long. Car is still for sale.

TrophyCar

Established Member
ok computer is acting funny, I've got 4 more pics. I'll try to u/l later or put them in one of my online albums. Sorry.

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
Umm... I just found this section on the message board. First time in here. I only went to Terminator forum then recently, Roadside pub.

I dunno why you are showing me a pic of an 03 Cobra ... I already have an 03 Cobra .. hrmmm not sure what you are talkin about, but I do remember my thred about the radar detector getting confinscated

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by ChicagoMike
Umm... I just found this section on the message board.
You've been missing alot of info then. Hopefully more and more guys will make their way into here:)

TrophyCar

Established Member
Originally posted by ChicagoMike
Umm... I just found this section on the message board. First time in here. I only went to Terminator forum then recently, Roadside pub.

I dunno why you are showing me a pic of an 03 Cobra ... I already have an 03 Cobra .. hrmmm not sure what you are talkin about, but I do remember my thred about the radar detector getting confinscated

It was a loooooong time ago. Back when I got a PM from you . . . You asked to see pics of the Cobra I was gonna test drive. Never got to though. :cryying:

Users who are viewing this thread