Chicago Area Mustangs!

nux1

Established Member
NW suburbs here. Just joined the CMC forum too. Although I rarely frequent it so I missed the 50th anniversary meet. Hope to hit some up this summer.

96 svt snake

Established Member
Man, not to many people from chicago area on here or they don't know there is a forum section for our area. Aurora area. Just picked up a 96 cobra 35k miles all original except stainless exhaust. Lets get some cruises going come spring.

sadler88

Established Member
city of Chicago here aka shitcago. Not much of a automotive scene here compared to home( Metro Detroit) if you count all the banged up hondas with fart cans. Am i just missing something or in the wrong area? i always end up finding cars cruising up and down i-94,saw some 5.0 that i ran a few times.

Last edited:

96 svt snake

Established Member
Honestly I'm not to sure how the scene is anymore its been three years since ive really been deep in the car scene. Back in it now. Used to be a good amount of groups in the out chicago cities like joliet, aurora, Addison, etc. There is a car place i think that is still around its got more problems now im hearing. Off hand i cant think of the place its a little burger joint.

96 svt snake

Established Member
Strat's diner up in villa park. Used to be the shit couple years back. Not sure how it is anymore. Used to be swarms of cars there at night

sadler88

Established Member
yea i have no clue. I do see spots with a lot of car, but like i said, it always just a bunch of rusty hondas trying to hit v-tech in the parking lot lol.

10"Terror

Established Member
Far western burbs here. Picked up a nice new 2014 Triple Black GT500. Now just gotta wait for the nice weather.

Users who are viewing this thread