Chevy punishes the customer but not the dealers on Z06 markups...

ArabianOak

Established Member
This is so ridiculous it's almost painful...the attorneys are going to have a field day destroying chevy for such nonsense.

ArabianOak

Established Member
whenever I have talked to anyone who has driven the FGT or owned one they speak the highest praise for it. the ones I have seen in person are the best looking cars I have ever seen...the massive hole in the side of car design is incredible. and as jay leno has stated, its easily serviced and dealt with as a liveable supercar.

beau t

Established Member
My only question is you make a car and sell it at a price point you set, why do they care what happens to it after that (not just chevy)? If the vehicle has a 3yr/36,000mile warranty (example no clue what the warranty is) what does it matter who owns it?

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
whenever I have talked to anyone who has driven the FGT or owned one they speak the highest praise for it. the ones I have seen in person are the best looking cars I have ever seen...the massive hole in the side of car design is incredible. and as jay leno has stated, its easily serviced and dealt with as a liveable supercar.
the AMG One is pretty sick, has a 6 cylinder too.

I think any of use normal guys would. The never a "V6" guys won't.
Sometimes too much pride is a bad thing. A lot of those v6 haters drive slow v8. They will never build anything that can compete at the high level to take down a v6 they hate so much. Its pretty crazy when a v6 is taking down those v10 cars, whether R8/Huracan or Viper.

Users who are viewing this thread