Cheep stock 2003-2004 Cobra radiators

28psi

Still a Noob
Established Member
Panoz Auto Development has stopped producing cars here in Braselton GA and have 2 pallets of stock 03-04 cobra radiators that came straight from Ford. They sold me one for 175$ and told me to pass the word around. They need to get rid of them. This is all thanks to Brutal Metal and birdman941 for letting me know about this deal.

I talked to a guy named Glen at Panoz After market sales and his number is (770) 867-4796.

Sorry if this is the wrong section to post this in but I thought that this was a awesome deal and I'm still new here.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Most Terminator guys could probably care less about this, but the 4V SN95/New Edge guys would probably find this info useful. Supposedly the Terminator radiator is a bolt-in upgrade for those cars.

Maybe post this in that section?

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Most Terminator guys could probably care less about this, but the 4V SN95/New Edge guys would probably find this info useful. Supposedly the Terminator radiator is a bolt-in upgrade for those cars.

Maybe post this in that section?
Have you priced one at the dealership lately and checked the Fluidyne's and LFP's?? Summer is coming, it's rare but radiators do fail!
Panoz is a stand up joint, save their Ebay store! PANOZ AUTO MISCELLANEOUS SALES items - Get great deals on OEM FORD PARTS items on eBay Stores!

mu22stang

[_==[_=_][_=_3[_=_< /_=_\
Established Member
Post in the Cobra Market Section. This would be a great upgrade for pre-2003 SN95 Cobras.

jimjeffords

Established Member
Man i have called and left 2 messages with Glenn and also left a message with a Josh in purchasing and have yet to hear back from any of them.
I really need this in a hurry. If you know them could you tell them to check their voicemail that I am ready to purchase right now !
Thanks
Jim

28psi

Still a Noob
Established Member
I called this morning and got the voice mail. I don't know them personally I only met them when I picked up the Rad.

Users who are viewing this thread