Check This Out!!!

BlkSVTCobra

Established Member
Can someone photoshop any picture of a 03/04 Cobra with the 07 Shelby GT500 Cobra wheels on it? If you can do that please email me the combination at [email protected] I would really appreciate it if someone could help!

Thanks

Niko_Fx

K51 Z33
Established Member
I couldn't find the best angle for the wheels, but did a quick chop with what I had.

girth17copia7vk.jpg

BlkSVTCobra

Established Member
Thank you for finally someone getting a shot of those on a 03 cobra, They look hot i think, Those would appear to be like what 18's would look like right? I think my cobra is gonna get a paint job this fall from its black (the florida sun is too much on the paint job and little scratches soon after washing and waxing).

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Niko_Fx said:
I couldn't find the best angle for the wheels, but did a quick chop with what I had.

girth17copia7vk.jpg
Nice job. Those wheels do look kind of nice. Different.

BlkSVTCobra

Established Member
Aint they the shit!? I knew they had to go on my Cobra as soon as I saw the first shots of the 07 Cobra. The best part of it is that Their DIFFERENT!!! and like you said, I agree they DO look better on the 03/04 cobras than the 07's. I'll place an order asap now for a set of 18inchers in chrome,

sub92loyill

short was never this wide
Established Member
not different for very long is my guess. they look SICK!

and 69 posts . damn im immature.

Speed_Demon1965

Established Member
Zero260 said:
You call that a quick chop? If I didn't know any better, I would think that was real.
I'd call it quick too. Choppin wheels is quick and easy if you can get them in the right angle. The rear is a little off, but who cares? LOL

Looks DAMN good.

Niko_Fx

K51 Z33
Established Member
Nice job. Those wheels do look kind of nice. Different.

Zero260 said:
You call that a quick chop? If I didn't know any better, I would think that was real.

Thanks a lot :)

As stated, chopping wheels is quite easy (once you find nice ones with a similar angle... and that took me more time than the chop itself)

dks

Established Member
The new mustang wheels have a different offset compared to the sn95 wheels. Unless there is a company making these wheels to fit the sn95, wheel spacers are needed for proper clearance.

BlkSVTCobra

Established Member
dks said:
The new mustang wheels have a different offset compared to the sn95 wheels. Unless there is a company making these wheels to fit the sn95, wheel spacers are needed for proper clearance.

Um I hit up ebay like most people or OEWheelsdirect.com and they have them specifically for 98-04 models and older models too... 87-93, 94-97 the have em all. Hell yeah they look good, I think im the only Mo Fo who's thought they lookd good and am putting them on a 03 cobra, i;'ll let everyone else stick with the typical fr500's so they can look like the cobra who just passed em.

Users who are viewing this thread