Check this out

mustang_mason

Established Member
the owner tom got into an actual fight with a customer and they are probably getting sued. so there probably gonna go out of business. they have anlways been cool to me, but ive heard they rip alot of people off.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Originally posted by mustang_mason
the owner tom got into an actual fight with a customer and they are probably getting sued. so there probably gonna go out of business. they have anlways been cool to me, but ive heard they rip alot of people off.

I've already noitced they rip people off and I've been here less than 3 months. Wasn't very impressed anyways...

EDIT: Can't get into the thread on 1320, so what are the details?

Last edited:

roadwarrior60

Established Member
yeah i went there once and only once!! called 2 and 1/2 hours in advance and asked them to pull down a cat-back for me. got there and they said they hadn't done it yet but would do it "right now". yeah, i sat there for 45 minutes before the guy at the counter finally put down his pizza and went to go "check for me" turns out the other kid was eating lunch too and didn't know that i was already there.:cuss: :bash: :cuss: may not seem like a big deal to you but it really pissed me off, so i never went back. sad part is i dont know of any other mustang shops in town :( so i'm stuck ordering online which i HATE!!!

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Theres duffees in west valley and some place I found in tempe right by the 101/202 interchange, think its called extreme mustang performance, but they specialize in 03/04 cobras and Z06. I'll edit their number up in a min.

Duffes might be moving from what I heard; their shop car got stolen on Sunday:cryying:

EDIT: Cant find the damn number...

Last edited:

roadwarrior60

Established Member
50bmg: thanks man i'll look up that duffees place(dont have an 03 or up). do you have any experience with either one of them?? im pretty new to the mustang racing scene so its time to spend some dough and get the car where i want it......(11's incase you care:burnout: ):rockon: and want a good shop to donate all of my money to.

off topic but hey looking at your screen name im wondering if you made it to the crossroads gun show last week????? had to work and was wondering how it was???

Last edited:

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
No, I work to much to hit gun shows these days. If I make it out to Rio Salado twice a month now it was a good month.:nonono: Duffee's looks like the real deal; it's everything AMP wasn't. I've seen pics of some of their custom work, from engines to exhaust etc. and its top notch work. I found them on a local Phoenix board (1320stangs.com), and you could get a lot more information about them and the shop/latest news over there. I'm also new to PHX area so I'm still learning the Phoenix "ropes".

EDIT: Duffee's: http://www.duffeemotorsports.com/

Last edited:

roadwarrior60

Established Member
yeah the only gun i have that has moved lately ins the good ol' 12 gauge, cause dove season came around. but if they are what amp was not ill be there. in fact im gonna check out the website right now. thanks for the info and maybe ill see ya at ffw.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
I'll be there with my cousin...he's gonna run his Black 04 cobra into the ground there. Mine is still stock; might run it in a year or 2. See ya there!

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
Can anyone tell me who AMP is and what's going on so I don't end up dealing with them? The link that is given won't get you anywhere unless you log in. Would love to know the details.

Anyone needing an EXCELLENT Ford shop should contact Brian or Rob at SVC Performance in Scottsdale. Absolutely amazing people when it comes to tuning and building Fords.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
AMP is somewhere in Mesa or possibly Tempe I believe. They "tune" a majority of the crappers you will see here in town, and sell mostly bolt on stuff. They peddle people centrifugal chargers, claiming they are the best SC for street stangs.

They're known to rip people off expensive things; for example, a marine from tuscon brought a Dart engine in to have them put it together and tune it for 1500 bucks. Story is, they wont give him back the engine. Then they call the cops, cops say they're out at AMP all the time dealing with shit like this, and gook luck getting your things back. His shit was strung out all over their parking lot as they kicked him out of their shop, while threating to beat him down as well.

There are many more examples of this, ask around on 1320stangs.com and it wont take long to find more dirt. The short end of the stick is stay the hell away from AMP.

There are many quality places to get tuning etc for mustangs here in PHX. AMP = :sleeping: and will probably go out of business because of their stupid actions.

Users who are viewing this thread