Check This Out: AirDog- Auto following video drone

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
That is pretty neat.

I wonder if they can make it fast enough to film some top down roll races!

Last edited:

brandonflood123

Established Member
That is pretty neat.

I wonder if they can make it fast enough to film some top down roll races!

thats exactly what i was having in mind. it says it goes 40 mph( software limited) im sure theres ways to get it up to speed and stuff.

would be pretty awesome to have an birds eye view

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
thats exactly what i was having in mind. it says it goes 40 mph( software limited) im sure theres ways to get it up to speed and stuff.

would be pretty awesome to have an birds eye view

Maybe have it a hundred yards ahead looking back and have it take off when you start then spin when you do past it.

brandonflood123

Established Member
Maybe have it a hundred yards ahead looking back and have it take off when you start then spin when you do past it.

that could work, also, depending on its height it wouldn't necessarily need to fly to fast, as long as the cars stay in frame. but i dont know. your idea works haha. i do want one of these tho. would be a whole new perspective on roll racing

BME

KING
Established Member
yeah i dont think the 1500$ price really seems worth it for the quality of the drone, maybe if it was made of carbon fiber or something lol

I was showing my girlfriend this, and she mentioned price as well as stating that if someone had the money for one of these + a go pro, then chances are they can probably afford to have someone actually film them professionally. Thats something they should take into account with such a high price for what seems like a toy everyone with a go pro should have?

Also, how would this drone react to an environment with heavy woods?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

I'm liking your idea. It could definitely work. There are so many possible applications for this technology. I predict these guys are going to become very rich, very fast.

brandonflood123

Established Member
I was showing my girlfriend this, and she mentioned price as well as stating that if someone had the money for one of these + a go pro, then chances are they can probably afford to have someone actually film them professionally. Thats something they should take into account with such a high price for what seems like a toy everyone with a go pro should have?

Also, how would this drone react to an environment with heavy woods?

i couldnt agree more. the concept is bad ass, but it looks kinda cheap..

and thats something else i was wondering, if its auto following you, if you come across something that may be higher up then you , how does it know not to crash into it, or does it stay on its path and just wreck if say theres a random tree in its position its supposed to be following you.

Users who are viewing this thread