shaved99gt

Established Member
507805_87_full.jpg

507805_88_full.jpg

507805_89_full.jpg

507805_90_full.jpg

MrBobMarley

Established Member
I think you mean to say laguna BLUE cobra r replica. I might be wrong though, I saw that car about a year ago on another forum. I like it a lot, I believe it's a bmw factory color too.

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
Yup, factory color on the new M3's. That thing looks sweet ass! Now I hope he can back that $hit up at least.

roushcobra2003

Established Member
i think that looks like crap. if its going to be replica alteast go with the same color. If it was a different color i would like it..... Hope he can back that thing up at the tracks

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
i dont' think he can, i think its just a stock gt engine with maybe a catback and a cai.

SHOspazz92

Established Member
The only thing i dont like, Is the fake bolt stud thingys going around the wheels, other then that, Looks great , Saw it on the wildhorses board about a 6 months ago.

GotGrunt

Established Member
Originally posted by MrBobMarley
I think you mean to say laguna BLUE cobra r replica. I might be wrong though, I saw that car about a year ago on another forum. I like it a lot, I believe it's a bmw factory color too.
Its called laguna seca blue, my friends M3 is that color :D

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
so that is all based on a 2V GT motor??? what a waste. I thought it was badass b/c I thought it was absed on an '03 Cobra. still looks good but needs a 4V blown motor from SVT.... :)

Users who are viewing this thread