Check out our Bassani Exhaust options over @Lethal Performance!

StephenL

Established Member
Did you know we're a direct distributor for Bassani Exhaust? They make some awesome, stainless steel exhausts for most late model Mustangs, domestics & even motorcycles.

Mustang Parts | Buy Ford Mustang Performance Parts & Accessories from a Leading Mustang Performance Shop - Lethal Performance

85210068_527513678167176_3670021619964706816_n.jpg

FIREBALL

Established Member
Give me a good sounding not too loud aftermarket cat back that doesnt give interior drone no matter what rpm and ill pay double the price.

Last edited:

Snk-Byet01

Established Member
Give me a good sounding not too loud aftermarket cat back that doesnt give interior drone no matter what rpm and ill pay double the price.
Yeah, I hear you (or maybe I can't hear you). I have the Bassani cat backs and the drone @ 2000 - 2300 RPMs is pretty annoying and it is right in the 65 MPH area in 5th gear. The set I have also came with some resonators that fit into the tips. They help some but not much. I don't think there are any cat backs that fit your noise requirements. Just my $.02.

FIREBALL

Established Member
Yeah, I hear you (or maybe I can't hear you). I have the Bassani cat backs and the drone @ 2000 - 2300 RPMs is pretty annoying and it is right in the 65 MPH area in 5th gear. The set I have also came with some resonators that fit into the tips. They help some but not much. I don't think there are any cat backs that fit your noise requirements. Just my $.02.

yeah I knew there are non out there yet, waiting for a miracle lol, but its probably not going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread