Check out my Cobra website

futureSVT

Established Member
first off I know nothing about making websites.
second this is a school project for my intro computer class, we have to make a website and it has to have a certain amount of pics, codes and stuff.

Ive taken a few pics and logos from different places if anyone has an issue let me know and ill remove it. I am not trying to promote or sell anything just used some of my favorite sites and pics..

enjoy!
Ford SVT Cobra

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
Not too bad for somebody who doesn't have a lot of experience making websites. Main page intro could use some revising. Also, you might want to put the links up higher on the page rather than at the bottom for better navigation. A better background choice might help too. Grey just makes it kind of bland and boring. This is for a college course correct?

laruei

Established Member
It looks better then i could make and I'm an IT.. (but not a web designer) so A+ for you :)

futureSVT

Established Member
haha yea i know its alittle early 90s lol. yea i am using wordpad to type the html code. but hey its an easy A for my gpa. revolator- yea its some elective for my assoicates in business.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great website Nick. Hope you get a great grade on your project.

I see you added a link to my Terminator FAQs. I'm honored to be included in your project. ;-)

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Not bad for your first page website man!

Also, you might want to put the links up higher on the page rather than at the bottom for better navigation. A better background choice might help too. Grey just makes it kind of bland and boring. This is for a college course correct?

ha ha, well he didn't use any tables or CSS formatting. If he added the links at the top it would just push all the main content down further and look even goofier. :p

2003cobraguy

Established Member
im sorry, that looks horrible but people are afraid to tell you so,

my advice is to go get a free template, you can download them for free and just copy over the css etc and change the text to match your site.

im sorry about the harshness

futureSVT

Established Member
Thanks everyone for the complements:coolman:

Great website Nick. Hope you get a great grade on your project.

I see you added a link to my Terminator FAQs. I'm honored to be included in your project. ;-)

Hey couldnt talk about cobras without your site :beer:

im sorry, that looks horrible but people are afraid to tell you so,

my advice is to go get a free template, you can download them for free and just copy over the css etc and change the text to match your site.

im sorry about the harshness

i completely understand. but we have to use this code sheet he gave us and all this other junk, im sure if i wanted to (and had the time) there are many ways to improve the site. no hard feelings..

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
haha yea i know its alittle early 90s lol. yea i am using wordpad to type the html code. but hey its an easy A for my gpa. revolator- yea its some elective for my assoicates in business.

Not bad for pure hand-coding. If you can build a website from scratch using a text editor like Notepad or Wordpad, you're already better than a lot of self-proclaimed "web designers" that use the WYSIWYG (design) interface of Dreamweaver to build sites.

Users who are viewing this thread