Check Engine light after N2MB

Crazy jok3r

Established Member
Hi,

I just installed N2MB and spark plugs, and now I’m frequently getting flashing check engine light. When the flashing light comes on which the car starts to act up and feels and sounds like the car is miss firing, and this lasts for about 30-45 seconds before everything returns to normal. I tried to see what the code was but it says there’s no codes after the check engine light was flashing. There are a couple time when the check engine light stays completely on, and won’t go out until you clear it. The spark plugs are gapped to .030, and I pulled them to make sure I didn’t mess up the measurements. I made some small gap correction to the spark plugs to see if that would help, and I need some help solving this issue.

Here are the codes I got when the check engine stayed completely on.

1st P0300, P0304, and P0307

2nd P0300, P0304, and P0307

After rechecking spark plug gaps
3rd P0300

Gpcalero

Cuz Racecar
Established Member
Hi,

I just installed N2MB and spark plugs, and now I’m frequently getting flashing check engine light. When the flashing light comes on which the car starts to act up and feels and sounds like the car is miss firing, and this lasts for about 30-45 seconds before everything returns to normal. I tried to see what the code was but it says there’s no codes after the check engine light was flashing. There are a couple time when the check engine light stays completely on, and won’t go out until you clear it. The spark plugs are gapped to .030, and I pulled them to make sure I didn’t mess up the measurements. I made some small gap correction to the spark plugs to see if that would help, and I need some help solving this issue.

Here are the codes I got when the check engine stayed completely on.

1st P0300, P0304, and P0307

2nd P0300, P0304, and P0307

After rechecking spark plug gaps
3rd P0300

You need to have your tune adjusted to run the N2MB. I believe to run it, you have to turn the misfire table off. Contact your tuner and let him know of this change.

Users who are viewing this thread