CHEAP and NICE 96-04 4v Hellion Turbo Kit

BYEPOLR

Established Member
I literally just picked up all the piping up from being coated. Complete hot side (including turbine housing) is 2000 degree ceramic coated. Cold side is powdercoated gloss black and polished. Polished intercooler. Almost a grand in coating alone. Beautiful looking setup. This kit works with factory 4v manifolds. What you see is what you’ll get. If this kit isn’t 100% complete it’s incredibly close. Basically everything you need all the way to your catback. I’m including a T series billet wheel ball bearing turbo basically free at this price. It’s an older turbo but still capable of making serious power. It spins freely with minimal shaft play but in case it needs refreshed I’m leaving a large monetary buffer in the price of the kit. I was going to ask $3900 for the kit but I’ll cover the cost of a rebuild and take $3500 so you know for certain that the entire kit is as close to new as possible. I think that’s more than fair. I will ship but it will be on your dime and I wouldn’t be too excited about it considering the amount of piping included.

IMG_6541.JPG
IMG_6542.JPG
IMG_6543.JPG
IMG_6545.JPG
IMG_6546.JPG
IMG_6548.JPG
IMG_6549.JPG
IMG_6551.JPG
IMG_6552.jpg
IMG_6553.JPG

BYEPOLR

Established Member
This is where the kit sits (I had this exact setup on my mystic). The fit is awesome. 03-04 cobras just need 99-01 intake
IMG_6554.jpg

Last edited:

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Will sell kit without the turbo for $2900

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
f me I wish you posted this like 3 months ago before I bought a whipple

BYEPOLR

Established Member
f me I wish you posted this like 3 months ago before I bought a whipple

Always works like that right! Lol

Btw I’m ever so slightly “obo” on this kit. I’d like to move it since I’m not going to be using it on my next build

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
**** me. I'd buy this in a second if I hadn't been away from work and not making money for 3/4 of the last year. Back surgeries can make things shitty quickly.
Also, does this kit use stock manifolds turned around?

BYEPOLR

Established Member
**** me. I'd buy this in a second if I hadn't been away from work and not making money for 3/4 of the last year. Back surgeries can make things shitty quickly.
Also, does this kit use stock manifolds turned around?
that's a bummer man I'm sorry. The kit bolts right up to factory manifolds and allows you to retain all accessories. No modification needed. Here's some more info.
Hellion 2003-2004 Ford Mustang Cobra Single Turbo System - Hellion Power Systems

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Btw the turbo itself is a T series billet wheel ball bearing turbo. A legit $1000+ unit. With that said after looking it over it will need a new turbine shaft as some of the fins are damaged. It will cost less than $400 to have the turbo in brand new condition through Turbo Labs. I originally made a concession for that in the price but I’m going to put this out there so I can move this kit fast. $3k plus the ride/pp fees takes it ALL! Bottom dollar. That’s a gift for a fully coated hellion kit with a bb turbo. First with the funds takes it

MG0h3

Established Member
I’ve heard these kits need modifications or something to work “right”. I know Hellion is badass but it sounded like there were some quirks with kit if I remember correctly. Maybe it was just WG or BOV placement or something. Nothing major if I recall.

BYEPOLR

Established Member
I’ve heard these kits need modifications or something to work “right”. I know Hellion is badass but it sounded like there were some quirks with kit if I remember correctly. Maybe it was just WG or BOV placement or something. Nothing major if I recall.

Hmmm hadn’t heard that with the single kit. Maybe the TT is a touch more involved. I installed one of these exact kits in 3 hours with hand tools on jack stands. No cutting or grinding anywhere

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member

BYEPOLR

Established Member
I may just keep this for another build. Just got off the phone with Hellion. They said this kit is perfectly capable of producing 1000+ hp through the stock manifolds with a 3” exhaust and a top end turbo (precision bb 7675 would be perfect).

BYEPOLR

Established Member
edit....

Last edited:

BYEPOLR

Established Member
back for sale.....roller that I was going to use the kit on fell through

ReapSow

I'm interested. Not new to svtp, I hadn't been on in years but spent the better part of my twenties on here as TheAntiRice96 with perfect rating. Let me know if you would sell without the turbo, shipped to Colorado. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread