Charleston SC

Cobrasvt43

Muscle car whore
Established Member
So I sold my 04 cobra when I decided to move south.. Back home (in Pennsylvania) we had an active scene.. you knew where to go on Friday and Saturday nights (both track and street) to have some fun.. I have not yet been able to stumble across anything here. The enthusiast in me is wanting to drop some coin and get back in the game, but I am trying to find out where to enjoy my terrible investment...

Cobrasix8

Cobrasix8
Established Member
Just pick up mine and now I'm trying to find out the same info. Been a while since I had anything to go out in. I know there is a mustang club around that meets at different places.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

mayh3m_sc

I myself am in Charleston, more specifically Summerville. We could all start our own gathering. I've seen a mopar meet we can crash lol.

Famine

Established Member
I'm a part of unstabled ponies, lowcountry mustang club, etc. Pm me and I'll give you my number and get you into the swing of things. That goes for you too mayh3m.

blubyu87gt

Established Member
So I sold my 04 cobra when I decided to move south...

Just pick up mine and now I'm trying to find out the same info...

I myself am in Charleston, more specifically Summerville. We could....

I'm a part of unstabled ponies, lowcountry mustang club, etc. Pm me...

When I lived in Charleston, about 5 years ago, people met up at Velocity Air Sports (used to be Super Sofa Store) and would cruise Rivers Ave. Not sure if people still go out there and Rivers typically has a good amount of North Charlestons finest out in about. So be careful.

Moved back To SC (Columbia) about 8 months ago and haven't really found much out this way either. The scene out here definitely seems to be lacking in comparison.

Let me know of any meet ups as well. I don't mind putting miles on the ol 96. Especially with the beach so close!

Cobrasix8

Cobrasix8
Established Member
When I lived in Charleston, about 5 years ago, people met up at Velocity Air Sports (used to be Super Sofa Store) and would cruise Rivers Ave. Not sure if people still go out there and Rivers typically has a good amount of North Charlestons finest out in about. So be careful.

Moved back To SC (Columbia) about 8 months ago and haven't really found much out this way either. The scene out here definitely seems to be lacking in comparison.

Let me know of any meet ups as well. I don't mind putting miles on the ol 96. Especially with the beach so close!

I remember seeing this meet up on rivers too. I'll have to swing through there sometime and see. I lived in cola for a few years while in college and yea the car scene wasn't much back then either.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread